Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Murrall  (Read 122439 times)
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:17:36 »

So where "quote" was the £5 million YOU had ring fenced ?

Sorry Duke, when did I say we had £5m ring fenced?  We did have funds lined up but deals change.  However I get a bit pissed when you refer to me having money ring fenced unless I actually said this, if I did then it would be in reference to possible investors, not cash in the bank.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:18:48 »

Is a copy of the Judges written judgement knocking about to download or hasn't it been released yet?

I have seen it but not sure if it is in the public domain yet.  You will have to check with the club.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:24:51 »

Is a copy of the Judges written judgement knocking about to download or hasn't it been released yet?

Think it's tomorrow will check, understand if Steve wants to wait until then to answer, but it's in there
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:29:12 »

I have seen it but not sure if it is in the public domain yet.  You will have to check with the club.

Ok ta, do appreciate you having the swingers to come on here and make your point... but....

Taking note of what has been said in court over the last few days and the judgement, can I remind you of a post you made on here on Friday, November 29, 2013, 21:41:47 ...

'I know Jed will do the right thing for the club..' 
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:29:49 »

Think it's tomorrow will check, understand if Steve wants to wait until then to answer, but it's in there

Appreciate that, thanks, take a strange interest in reading legal judgments.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #245 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:33:37 »

Here is the link for tomorrow.  It's not up yet.

http://www.bailii.org/recent-decisions.html#ew/cases/EWHC/Admin
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:35:20 »

Ok ta, do appreciate you having the swingers to come on here and make your point... but....

Taking note of what has been said in court over the last few days and the judgement, can I remind you of a post you made on here on Friday, November 29, 2013, 21:41:47 ...

'I know Jed will do the right thing for the club..' 

And based on my knowledge that is what I thought he would do, it is down to you guys based on the evidence to make your own minds up, but my point is that I was at Swindon to do a job, the same as you go to work to do a job so regardless of your thoughts about others I will not be accused of anything as I did nothing but work hard to make the business processes better.  If anyone at all, including the current owners can show I did anything that wasn't authorised by the entire board then please bring it on..
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:37:30 »

Hi. Have been reading with interest for a long time. I would just like to ask Steve Murrall what he now thinks of Jed and is he still working with him. Maybe he was just taken in by  Jed like alot of people to start with.

Also surely Dexter/poindexter was Jed?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:40:04 »

And based on my knowledge that is what I thought he would do, it is down to you guys based on the evidence to make your own minds up, but my point is that I was at Swindon to do a job, the same as you go to work to do a job so regardless of your thoughts about others I will not be accused of anything as I did nothing but work hard to make the business processes better.  If anyone at all, including the current owners can show I did anything that wasn't authorised by the entire board then please bring it on..

Sorry Steve I am getting confused, were you not a director - I had a vague recollection you were?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:42:33 »

Hi. Have been reading with interest for a long time. I would just like to ask Steve Murrall what he now thinks of Jed and is he still working with him. Maybe he was just taken in by  Jed like alot of people to start with.

Also surely Dexter/poindexter was Jed?

I don't currently have any projects on the go with Jed and I am not going to be part of the crucify Jed group as he has been good to me over the years.  I am sure time will tell who did what and when and Jed is big enough to make his own case.  I am merely making representation of what I did and inviting anyone to suggest I did wrong as I did not.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:43:47 »

Sorry Steve I am getting confused, were you not a director - I had a vague recollection you were?

Yes I was a director, a hands on director doing a job as specified by the board.
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:51:58 »

I don't currently have any projects on the go with Jed and I am not going to be part of the crucify Jed group as he has been good to me over the years.  I am sure time will tell who did what and when and Jed is big enough to make his own case.  I am merely making representation of what I did and inviting anyone to suggest I did wrong as I did not.

Thanks for the reply. As you said hopefully the full facts will emerge in time.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:53:17 »

Yes I was a director, a hands on director doing a job as specified by the board.

But you said earlier that 'based on my knowledge that is what I thought he would do' as a Director would you not know what he was doing as he would (as you were as you rightly say) be answerable to the board - of which you were a part.

I am not doubting that your actions (that's sounds more abrupt that I mean it to) were entirely authorised by the board, but equally were Jed's activities not subject to the same scrutiny -therefore what changed your opinion to suggest that you 'thought' the right thing was what Jed would do - suggesting you don't think that now?

PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:59:04 »

Happy to see links already here but Trust will tweet it as soon as it's up, as, I suspect, will Adver and others
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 22:02:54 »

But you said earlier that 'based on my knowledge that is what I thought he would do' as a Director would you not know what he was doing as he would (as you were as you rightly say) be answerable to the board - of which you were a part.

I am not doubting that your actions (that's sounds more abrupt that I mean it to) were entirely authorised by the board, but equally were Jed's activities not subject to the same scrutiny -therefore what changed your opinion to suggest that you 'thought' the right thing was what Jed would do - suggesting you don't think that now?

Please understand that after Mr Power and Ms Shah became part of the board I was side lined, not invited to board meetings and effectively pushed out.  Look back on the photos of when Mark Cooper was unveiled as manager, I was not invited to the photo opportunity on the pitch.  Now I realised I was a short term fixture and had knew my tenure would be short lived but I had a 12 month contract and this should have been honoured.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: