Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Murrall  (Read 122433 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:16:27 »

I thought he was actually taking the piss and having a laugh. It genuinely made me laugh at loud, and that's kind of rare on the internet. (It made me spit a whole pint of tea over my laptop while I convulsed in amusement.)

I was simply implying in a Callum Kennedy street-style, that he's on fire. Smiley
Oh good so I got it right first time round. Then whooshed myself. Not sure whether that leaves me ahead of the game or not. I suspect not. Damn you mods and your too-subtle-for-me dry humour!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:18:36 »

A pint of tea Barry, not a mug, a pint? Even my classy sports direct mug isn't that big.

To get a whole pint of tea into your mouth is impressive. Do you have giant hamster cheeks?
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:21:38 »

I bet Jed drinks tea from a pint mug
Barry Scott

« Reply #153 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:22:17 »

Like everyone else online, I always have a mouthful of tea when reading and I just found a pint meant less refills. If I sense something's going to be funny, I take a fresh mouthful and hold it, so as to ensure I carry on the tradition of spitting tea over my keyboard when reading something high on the lulz scale.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:30:48 »

Steve:

1. What was it like for you working at STFC? Can you talk about some of the stresses or pressures?
2. Are you glad to be gone or would you like to come back at some point?
3. With you 'insider knowledge' of the business, what advice would you give us fans? Should we be happy or worried?

Hi Nomoreheroes

1. It was great, the day to day pressures of working in the club revolve predominantly around the financial pressures but the operational and sales team I had were great and deserve the fans respect as much as the team on the pitch. I think I did quite a few good improvements and left the business in a better position to survive as a self sufficient model, but have no doubt it is not there yet and the current board are having to support that short fall.

2.  It was nice to wake up on the first Monday after leaving and realise the stress was no longer mine, however I would never rule out coming and offering my support should Jed need any assistance in the future.

3.  I think you should as fans always understand that anything can happen, look at what people bring and what their plans are, I would suggest Jed is in it because he really is a footy fan, not everyone in the future may just be in it for that.  Overall though as long as everyone plays their part then I think the fans should be happy with where we have got to and maintain hope for the future that things go to plan..

Hope that helps..
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:37:52 »

Hi Steve, did you steal Jed's watch when this photo was taken?

Cats are better than dogs FACT
chunky monkey

« Reply #156 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:45:45 »

Hi Nomoreheroes

I would suggest Jed is in it because he really is a footy fan, not everyone in the future may just be in it for that.  

I like Jed, proper fan, wears his heart on his sleeve
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:46:29 »

Hi Steve, did you steal Jed's watch when this photo was taken?

It's funny as I was looking down the table whilst Jed was talking on air, I have to say it does look a bit dodgy..  The worry is I have only seen bad pictures of myself, just must be the way I look...  Oh well never mind.  Good win today though..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:53:13 »

Steve, can you fit a whole pint of tea in your mouth? And can anyone else on the current board? If not, are there any plans to recruit someone who can in order to remedy this vital skill deficit?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:53:46 »

It's funny as I was looking down the table whilst Jed was talking on air, I have to say it does look a bit dodgy..  The worry is I have only seen bad pictures of myself, just must be the way I look...  Oh well never mind.  Good win today though..

You're just missing the mask! Don't worry, you're more photogenic than me.

Great win. We can now look forward to Orient next Saturday.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:56:02 »

Steve, can you fit a whole pint of tea in your mouth? And can anyone else on the current board? If not, are there any plans to recruit someone who can in order to remedy this vital skill deficit?

Not measured this particular skill, just tried with a beer and it didn't go well.  I can confirm Jed does drink tea from a mug, I will bring the requirement to the boards attention, it is clearly a vital requirement..
fatbasher

« Reply #161 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:56:35 »

Gents/ladies & Steve

Going forward may I suggest Steve be given a Nic, like Muzza for instance? Reading "hi Steve" type posts seems....., well there are things that come to mind I ought not post so for me you are Muzza.

PS, 'twas my half eaten chip and my sons tray that you enjoyed before the Chelsea game. Top bloke IMHO.

Best wishes for the future Muzza.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:57:38 »

Unfortunately Steve, you do look like you hold the world record for being the 'Shiftiest Man Ever' as officially verified by Norris McWhirter of the Guiness Book of Records in that picture. You must have trained for months to achieve that look  Cool

Great win today though as you say.

« Last Edit: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:59:31 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:59:45 »

Gents/ladies & Steve

Going forward may I suggest Steve be given a Nic, like Muzza for instance? Reading "hi Steve" type posts seems....., well there are things that come to mind I ought not post so for me you are Muzza.

PS, 'twas my half eaten chip and my sons tray that you enjoyed before the Chelsea game. Top bloke IMHO.

Best wishes for the future Muzza.

Well Muz was my nic name at school so there you go.

Really enjoyed the chip !!
fatbasher

« Reply #164 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:03:14 »

Well Muz was my nic name at school so there you go.

Really enjoyed the chip !!

There you go then folks, it's Muz..  Cheesy

Your welcome Muz
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: