Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lack of Support - A RANT!  (Read 5646 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 13:55:52 »

Quote from: "axs"
i deliberately cheered and clapped when pook came on because people were booing him. give the kid a chance ffs.

I would have done the same. (Clapped I mean)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 14:05:45 »

Quote from: "arriba"
i couldn't go due to work commitments.and agree about the booing. we do seem to have a high proportion of twat fans at stfc
Did you not go to Millwall? Cheesy

Their fans were amusing to say the least
sonic youth

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 14:53:57 »

i gave pook the clap when he came on.
glos_robin

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 17:20:24 »

Who is the chav in the Kingswood stand with Jimmy Mack on the back of the shirt. He is a prize tool, he just stands there hurling abuse at the away fans who being over the other side of the ground can't see him yet alone hear him.....yesterday he ran down the stairs to throw abuse at Zaaboub I think it was then started on one of our fans who told him to shut up, luckily his mate dragged him down the stand (so obviously missed our equaliser). We have a large number of very weird supporters at STFC although the Munsters that used to sit at the end of my row seem to have disappeared a couple of years ago.
sonic youth

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 17:22:06 »

he's jimmy mack. banned most of last season and is usually found drunk in the county saying "i wish i was dead...just kidding!"
glos_robin

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 17:52:40 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
he's jimmy mack. banned most of last season and is usually found drunk in the county saying "i wish i was dead...just kidding!"

Oh right so a well known 'character' then
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 17:53:36 »

He has the old logo tatooed on the back of his head  
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:00:29 »

not only has the atmosphere at Swindon been shit for the best part of 5 years (bar the odd game)

the numbers so far this season, have been fucking shit. For the most part we've been playing well and winning games....yet the attendences havent rised a single but, infact the opposite.

Success should bring in the fans and we've started the season well and our numbers arent going up.

The match against Tranmere, say 5 years ago would gave seen a crowd of at least 8,000 - we got 6,500.

Also, since the services of Mark Devlin were terminated we've not had ONE single ticket promotion to get the fans in. We havent offered discounted tickets, we havent offered  by one get one free, we havent offered extra cheap tickets to season ticket holders.

We have offered fuck all, bout time we did some positive PR and got some fans to come back in.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:03:38 »

Quote from: "DV"
Also, since the services of Mark Devlin were terminated we've not had ONE single ticket promotion to get the fans in. We havent offered discounted tickets, we havent offered  by one get one free, we havent offered extra cheap tickets to season ticket holders.

We have offered fuck all, bout time we did some positive PR and got some fans to come back in.

Stratton Bank for £5 last season?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:05:14 »

ok, so we've had one.....which was suggested by the trust or supporters club or something anywa?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:13:22 »

not only has the atmosphere at Swindon been shit for the best part of 5 years (bar the odd game)

the numbers so far this season, have been fucking shit. For the most part we've been playing well and winning games....yet the attendences havent rised a single but, infact the opposite.

Success should bring in the fans and we've started the season well and our numbers arent going up.

The match against Tranmere, say 5 years ago would gave seen a crowd of at least 8,000 - we got 6,500.

2 simple words: The Board
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:16:01 »

Quote from: "Iffy's Onion Bhaji"

2 simple words: The Board

Or...................Apathetic supporters

It's All Good..............
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:23:47 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

Is he J1mmy from the old thisis forum? He has the look of a bit of a loon, bit like I imagine J1mmy.

I've spoken to him a time or two, first time he was off his head on something, second time was after the Walsall game last season and he seemed more normal.
sonic youth

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:28:22 »

don't think so. he's a bit mental but always seemed alright.
DMR

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 18:59:24 »

J1mmy is/was not Jimmy Mack.

I say bring back J1mmy, he was a mentalist.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: