Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Match report from the Priestfield end  (Read 8041 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 07:17:00 »

Sprat!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 07:27:07 »

Good cod.

Whatever happened to Ian Herring ?

I come from a land down-under
fatbasher

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 08:18:41 »

Took my wife and young lad for the second time this season and they had a whale of a time. My lad was tired towards the end and was getting crabby though. Had to pay ten squid for him and he's only seven. Looks like they've caught the bug and are coming again on Saturday to watch a flounder ing Bradford.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 08:38:09 »

There used to be a non-league player called Lee Elam, which was quite funny.

Backwards.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
DMR

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 08:55:41 »

Took my wife and young lad for the second time this season and they had a whale of a time. My lad was tired towards the end and was getting crabby though. Had to pay ten squid for him and he's only seven. Looks like they've caught the bug and are coming again on Saturday to watch a flounder ing Bradford.

Thankyou for clarifying your puns with bold font. However, despite the perceived lack of intelligence of most posters, I can say with some confidence we could have identified your dreadful jokes without the aforementioned assistance.

Yours faithfully
DMR
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 09:09:03 »

Took my wife and young lad for the second time this season and they had a whale of a time. My lad was tired towards the end and was getting crabby though. Had to pay ten squid for him and he's only seven. Looks like they've caught the bug they're hooked and are coming again on Saturday to watch a flounder ing Bradford.

One glaring slip away from comedy brilliance. No margin for error at this level.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 09:35:41 »

did anyone hear the stickleback song at half time?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 09:38:27 »

Highlights on the bbc finally up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15471127.stm

Get in there!
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 09:41:26 »

Highlights on the bbc finally up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15471127.stm

Get in there!

Nice to see the highlights up. I have to say though, that if I was a Gills fan I would be pretty pissed off with them, they really didn't reflect the game well.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 09:49:16 »

Nice to see the highlights up. I have to say though, that if I was a Gills fan I would be pretty pissed off with them, they really didn't reflect the game well.

Difficult to do that in a minute which for some reason is all they've chosen to show. Showed one of their chances and one of ours plus our 2 goals. Fuck em!
fatbasher

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 20:13:21 »

Thankyou for clarifying your puns with bold font. However, despite the perceived lack of intelligence of most posters, I can say with some confidence we could have identified your dreadful jokes without the aforementioned assistance.

Yours faithfully
DMR

Congratulations.
fatbasher

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 20:14:08 »

One glaring slip away from comedy brilliance. No margin for error at this level.

No one likes a smart arse.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 20:16:17 »

Yours faithfully
DMR

I can't spot your fish pun in there?  Could you bold it?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 20:19:06 »

The picture quality in the DRS concourse could be better - someone really needs to learn how to tuna telly.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 20:22:28 »

No one likes a smart arse.

Sorry.

[irony]One glaring slip away from comedy brilliance. No margin for error at this level.[/irony]

Does that help you?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: