Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: aaron brown must never play for us again  (Read 7085 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:36:47 »

I think you may be surprised about Leon Best - but that's a different story.

Of course Brown will still be in the squad on Saturday, there's nobody to take his place, but I don't expect him to start - Zaaboub will.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:37:02 »

Fatbury, you really are a first class penis.

Look at other squads in league two.

With the exception of those clubs that have had a cash injection, our squad is one of the largest.

At the moment we've got 5 (Or 6) players out injured.

As for 'the current holders of the shirt being able to do what they like' that's more bullshit. The midfield has changed almost week on week. As for up front, those that were demanding Lukas be given a chance got their wish on Saturday and Tues and didn't we miss Peacock!

It's All Good..............
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:42:03 »

My Statement from yesterday still stands, Fatbury you are a fucking Bell end...FACT!

Sad to say, i must be on my way
fatbury

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:58:23 »

hey its just my opinion .. but im used to the abuse ..
el duque

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 09:42:29 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
The only justification for that sort of reaction would be some serious personal abuse, i.e. racist insults or nasty wishes about his family. Anything else is fair game and deserved on his previous actions.

I'm pretty disgusted at the club's lack of an apology - he should be wheeled out today and be forced to make an official apology with the manager and board of directors publicly condemning him. After all, could he not be charged by the FA for this offence?

Don't agree with that. There's no excuse for them  getting involved in tit for tat idiocy... Absolutely ridiculous.

I also don't agree that he should be forced to make an apology. He should make one of his own accord, if he so chooses. Although, someone ought to advise him of the foolishness of not apologising. Being wheeled out by the club to make a forced apology would mean nothing.
sonic youth

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 10:57:35 »

A forced apology is better than no apology at all, what's the point in totally ignoring the situation which he's created for himself? I'd like to see him come out and apologise off his own back but there's absolutely no chance of that happening.

Regards to fatbury's point, he makes a fair case. We've thinned out the squad to such an extent that we've got little competition for places and whilst injuries are unforeseen and unfortunate you should at least accomodate the possiblity. Even without any injuries and suspensions our squad is fairly small.

It's all well and good threatening changes but it just looks silly when there's nobody waiting in the wings.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 11:11:05 »

Quote from: "SwindonUltra"
Quote from: "tans"
just get rid of the fucking money grabbing cunt, i say we all abuse him via myspace  Cool

You don't like anybody tans do you.

Not if there fucking shit and money grabbing cunts, no i dont mate  Cool
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 13:53:47 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
The only justification for that sort of reaction would be some serious personal abuse, i.e. racist insults or nasty wishes about his family. Anything else is fair game and deserved on his previous actions.

I'm pretty disgusted at the club's lack of an apology - he should be wheeled out today and be forced to make an official apology with the manager and board of directors publicly condemning him. After all, could he not be charged by the FA for this offence?

Please don't percieve me as being wishy washy. My point is nicely summed up by SY as above. Outside of disgusting personal or racist abuse, his behaviour is complete out of order.

"Great save, Digby."
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 18:24:04 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Fatbury, you really are a first class penis.

Look at other squads in league two.

With the exception of those clubs that have had a cash injection, our squad is one of the largest.

At the moment we've got 5 (Or 6) players out injured.

As for 'the current holders of the shirt being able to do what they like' that's more bullshit. The midfield has changed almost week on week. As for up front, those that were demanding Lukas be given a chance got their wish on Saturday and Tues and didn't we miss Peacock!

Hartlepool 29 registered players - no loans
Walsall 27 registered player - just got in 2? loans
Swindon 24 registered players - 1 loan - one being Brownlie and one being Whalley
Lincoln 30 - 2 loans in 1 loan out
Franchise - 28
Stockport - 30 3 in on loan - 2 out on loan
Piemonte

« Reply #54 on: Friday, February 23, 2007, 09:48:51 »

I cant believe you've been though that VD

how many of those players have made a 1st team appearance?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: