Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Possible reason it is taking so long  (Read 6543 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:06:50 »

The real reason it is taking so long is that one of the candidates in employment is Hillary Clinton and she's insisted on a full primaries run-off to select the new manager. Ling is, as we speak, setting up his campaign base in Utah
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:07:04 »

what does Trolling mean??

[url width=124 height=93]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/Jamiesfuturewife/troll.jpg[/url]
flammableBen

« Reply #77 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:07:40 »

To be fair Ben Dv basically said the same as Bart in the other thread but just did not sound so depressing

I don't think they're saying the same thing at all. Unless we're looking at different threads.
flammableBen

« Reply #78 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:10:13 »

what does Trolling mean??

[url width=124 height=93]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/Jamiesfuturewife/troll.jpg[/url]

I'm saying that Bart's "opinions" are based on nothing other than the desire to wind people up.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #79 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:15:24 »

Dv Wrote
However, I dont like the sound of 'the new manager probably wont bring in an sizeable entourage' I hope this means the new guy will bring it one or two and not the new guy will bring no one in with him

....because that was a total fuck up last time!

CuntyBollockchops wrote
Fitton has not learned anything from the last time when he did not allow Malpas to bring in his own people.

Seems this is near the mark- any reputable boss will want to bring in their own team

Seems pretty much the same opinion to me. Not that it matters Bart is still a cock
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:17:06 »

thats different

Im saying I hope it doesnt mean this....

Bart is saying it definitely means this....
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #81 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 20:34:01 »

Perhaps the candidates have all been chosen by an impartial lottery and have been sent to a deserted island, given one weapon each and have to fight in a battle of survival. The winner then takes the job, providing a compensation package can be agreed with their club.

I bet Fitton's flying out there to congratulate the winner now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: