Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient = Swindon ?????  (Read 3282 times)
kerry red

« Reply #15 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 14:23:15 »

just been talking to the blokes from the league show at the CG, we are the main event tomorrow night Popcorn

That'll piss off the yellow stain - brilliant
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 14:24:07 »

Spatans would be a brilliant nickname for the club, one that does indeed lie well in the origins of the club.

Join the club (two years later).

Doesn't this sound a good deal better than the Robins? Genuine club history, no confusion with Brizzle/Cheltnumb, and what use is a nickname that no fan ever uses?  Of course, would involve a slight redesign of the club badge...

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 14:24:46 »

just been talking to the blokes from the league show at the CG, we are the main event tomorrow night Popcorn

Hopefully we'll put on a good display, I would like a repeat of the Port Vale game at home last season.
kerry red

« Reply #18 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 14:26:38 »

So - Swindon Steam it is.

With nickname Spartans.

Can imagine the old 'uns spluttering into their 3Bs already
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 16:27:00 »

I thought this thread was a reference to them having the same sponsors on both kits as us...and having the Samsung 'earn a contract' thing too...

Supermarine is much more interesting than Steam, I think...can't we just 'merge' with them and just keep their name?
Coca Fola

« Reply #20 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 19:10:58 »

So - Swindon Steam it is.

With nickname Spartans.

Can imagine the old 'uns spluttering into their 3Bs already
SS, I like it...  Hmmm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: