Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Fleetwood Match Day Thread  (Read 67231 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:41:04 »

I think they should also offer free tickets and the cost of flights to people that live overseas.
No, bollocks to that. I'm stuck here again now and you can all suffer.
Flashheart

« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:44:36 »

No, bollocks to that. I'm stuck here again now and you can all suffer.

But I could bring my Asian wife and kids with me.......
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:45:14 »

Good point.

My Norwegian wife has been to the County Ground on a numerous occasions but that's fine, she's white.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:48:07 »

Trolls only usually hang around when they are being fed.
Here we go.

I point out that what was proposed was not only illegal but an insult to all Swindon fans who've supported the club for decades, get attacked by the usual clique of self righteous cunts for pointing out the inherent inequality of the proposition (the irony of the proposition clearly being missed or wilfully ignored),  whilst having a cheeky dig at someone I haven't gotten on with for over a decade, and I'm a fucking troll am I?

You're right, people don't post unless they conform with the views of the 'few'.

I wonder why?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:49:52 »

Ironside is getting accused of racism, but he is actually the only one that is advocating equal treatment of all races.

Funny that
Nothing like people with ingrained prejudices eh?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:50:06 »

Please don't interrupt my private conversation with Flashheart.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:51:54 »

Will, Ironside has a bit of a point, but is a bit of a cunt. I'm so confused by it all.
Flashheart

« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:52:11 »

Is your wife taking somebody else's job SY?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:52:18 »

I made my first post very recently and have since posted very rarely.. I'm certainly not part of any clique here or any established regime.

I replied to your post because I found it fucking ridiculous and offensive.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:52:57 »

Ben à ce moment-là, pourquoi t'as un problème avec les gens qui font autant dans ton pays d'origine ? Ou bien est-ce seulement les remises pour les matchs qui te chagrinent ?

Surely Google Translate can't be taking this long to work tonight?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:55:17 »

Is your wife taking somebody else's job SY?
No. She's unemployed.
Flashheart

« Reply #281 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:57:32 »

No. She's unemployed.

Bloody scrounger Wink
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 21:58:47 »

Will, Ironside has a bit of a point, but is a bit of a cunt. I'm so confused by it all.

I agree. He's right about Audrey's idea of giving discounts to ethnic minorities not being the work of a marketing genius, but then spoils it by going all Enoch Powell scattergun.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
kerry red

« Reply #283 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:02:12 »

Aaaaargh!

I wasn't advocating fucking discounts.

I was advocating the possibility if targetting people to get them interested in the club - how that would be done, I have no fucking idea
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 22:04:34 »

I agree. He's right about Audrey's idea of giving discounts to ethnic minorities not being the work of a marketing genius, but then spoils it by going all Enoch Powell scattergun.
Love it. Apparently by advocating equality and community, I'm also Enoch Powell. TEF living up to bollocks quota right there...

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: