Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leicester Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 44232 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 10:30:31 »

Very proud of the team yesterday. The only difference between the two teams was the final third.

The players gave everything and we can't ask for more than that. Town fans were ace, the reception we gave the team at the end was brilliant.

Roll on Tuesday, absolutely massive game.
nochee

« Reply #361 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 10:54:59 »

Was great day. As others have said, all that we needed was someone to put the ball in the back of the net.  Brillant support too

"We are Paolo's red and white army"  That was very impressive, I did have to stop a few of my mates from doing the clap though.
china red

« Reply #362 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 11:01:21 »

Only the second game I have seen this season (via dodgy internet feed).  McCormack was the best player on the pitch by far, his reading of the game was excellent.  Felt we lacked some creativity up front and bite in midfield but that we pass it around excellently and make good use of space.

Just bloody hope now that we can regain focus for the game at Southend on Tuesday and aren't too knackered.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 12:57:08 »

Really enjoyed the day yesterday and the support was fantastic from our fans yet again...Leicester only decided to sing after their second goal and even then we still outsung them!

As some have said they had that extra bit of quality in key areas, but we didn't disgrace ourselves at all...onwards to the league and hopefully to Wembley...if you'd said competing for the title, 1 game away from wembley and a premier scalp in the fa cup then most would bite their hand off for that...Keep the faith C.O.Y.R!

#VivaKenBarlow!
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 14:17:18 »

Great day yesterday. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Result aside, a stirling performance. All were a real credit to the Swindon shirt.

Loved it when Paolo came over at the end. You could see in his expressions the boys had done everything asked of them and he had done 

On a bit of a negative...I was in the stand surrounded by decent, proper Swindon fans. Fans old and young all enjoying the game singing and encouraging throughout the whole 90.

There was though, a few rows behind me, the scummiest and most horrible fans I have ever witnessed. I can only describe the Dad or Uncle, in his appearance, as Worzel Gummidge and his 3 cretins that were with him were a disgrace. They were aged probably between 10-14 with the youngest spouting expletives the whole game. When you hear a ten year old screaming "Wanker", "Fucking crap" and "Use you're fucking head"...it's just not on. The older of the three thought he was Billy Big Bollox also spouting crap. All 4 of you were a disgrace, whoever you are.

Those around them were undoubtedly uncomfortable and couldn't move seat as there weren't any to move to.

Sorry but rant over.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 14:24:14 »

There were mongs out in force yesterday.

Some prat had a go at me cos people were telling him to sit down cos they couldn't see. He was so intoxicated he thought I said it.

He then kept telling the Leicester fans they were 'gonna their fucking heads kicked in'.

This was with a little girl of about 6 years old sat in front of him. Lovely fella.

LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 14:32:40 »

There were mongs out in force yesterday.

Some prat had a go at me cos people were telling him to sit down cos they couldn't see. He was so intoxicated he thought I said it.

He then kept telling the Leicester fans they were 'gonna their fucking heads kicked in'.

This was with a little girl of about 6 years old sat in front of him. Lovely fella.

Agree Ralphy. We all know there's those kind of fans at every game but when these so called younger "fans" have adults with them, then surely the adult in this scenario should have at least some sort of an inkling of common decency and tell them to stop the abuse. If you tell them, you would get lamped!
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:04:42 »

Flint didn't play as he got ko'd in the spot by the way. Giving it the 'don't you know who i am' thing so i was told.

Heard this yesterday too, apparently knocked some guys drink over then refused to apologise...

However I also heard that he's going to West Ham for £750,000 and they didn't want him injured.
I stuck that on twitter and was shot down as apparently JW say's no one has bid for our players..

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:13:46 »

Heard this yesterday too, apparently knocked some guys drink over then refused to apologise...

However I also heard that he's going to West Ham for £750,000 and they didn't want him injured.
I stuck that on twitter and was shot down as apparently JW say's no one has bid for our players..

Drink was spilt on him and was a small amount. He then got lairy and was sparked out
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:16:50 »

Who did Flint piss off ? Stone Cold Steve Austin ?!

Must have been a massive bloke to knock him out.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:18:20 »

...and (if true) that stops him playing football how?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #371 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:18:24 »

Hope you chaps are all ok.

This
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:19:25 »

...and (if true) that stops him playing football how?

Concussion? The wrath of PDC?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:21:26 »

Concussion maybe - depends when it was though doesnt it? When did the players travel up friday night?

The wrath of PDC maybe - but can he really blame Flint because someone punched him? really...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 15:25:14 »

Yes they did travel up Fiday. I did wonder when it happened because being out in the week with the game coming up seems stupid.  And to that point PDC may well have thought the same regardless of "fault".

Concussion could see a weeks rest.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: