Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sturrock: Takeover Will Not Benefit the club  (Read 16015 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 00:29:55 »

i know the discussion has moved on a far way since the original lthread but...

what the fuck is sturrock playing at

it would be in his interests to shut the fuck up and let others worry about the long term future of the club
Frasier3

« Reply #166 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 00:30:12 »

It seems unbelievable that someone considering an investment would come onto a forum to ask who to speak to. Obviously knows the football industry not to mention the goings on at STFC well then? I hope your mate Sharkey is better prepared when he speaks to the club and the consortium.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 08:18:13 »

Whits, Sonic - Who is Sharky? I think you're duty bound to your fellow TEF'ers to tell us who he is!  Wink
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 11:16:39 »

Funilly enough, I spoke to a friend of the families a few years ago to see if he fancied buying the club. He owns two well known french make-up companies. Unforetunately he said no. Might ask him again when I am in Paris for the Scotland game in March.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Sharky

« Reply #169 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 12:24:04 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Whits, Sonic - Who is Sharky? I think you're duty bound to your fellow TEF'ers to tell us who he is!  Wink

My name is Mattius but my friends just call me Matt as Mattius sounds pretty gay!

Bird could have told you my name was Matt as I'm pretty sure I told her before...

Either way i'm pretty certain you actually dont care what my name is but are more interested in the name of my friend or the validitiy of their identity, well you'll find that all out at the next Trust meeting by the sound of it but i'm checking tonight that his colleagues are definately going to attend.

Don't know why everyone is being so hostile, all i did was try to find some more money for the club and if my friends colleagues are interested having spoken to Wilks and Co I dont see where I've done wrong?

Even if they decide not to join the Consortium, surely extra interest in investing in the club would still be welcomed would it not? (obviously more so if the current regime is changed dramatically)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 12:29:28 »

problem Sharky, is I think I'm at the point that I'm wary of investment (which is fucking terrible thing to admit) if it still means the same mad man is in charge in his unofficial capacity, along with his yes men.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 12:33:01 »

It just stinks of BS though Sharky.

Did Bill Power come posting on here before he decided he wanted to invest originally? No.

It's just not good practice, you should have approached the club first.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 12:33:04 »

Sharky if this is a genuine legit approach, PM me with contact details for your mate/his backers etc and we'll set up a meet before then. Although I agree with others it's a slightly odd way of going about making an approach on serious investment, but every avenue has to be worth exploring
lebowski

« Reply #173 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 12:40:12 »

he doesn't even know if his friend wants in or not!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: