Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Bristol Forum  (Read 1620 times)
DMR

« on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:44:48 »

OTIB... you can direct posts to Steve Lansdown, the main man at the Gate. Just discovered this gem after the ol' 5-0, which gives me a new found respect for the Brizzle fans, or at least this guy...

Shove your comments where the sun don't shine, I do not care for one second if this gets me banned from this forum for life.

To say the home supporters are in some way to blame for this seasons dire performances at Ashton gate is disgraceful, your appointment of Tinnion and his choice of Millen are solely to blame for this shambles.

I will not be renewing my Season ticket next year so save yourself the postage, crap, crap, crap crap and more crap this afternoon.

It's a bloody shambles, and you know it, get rid of Tinnion tomorrow, get rid of Millen NOW, these jokers are ruining this club.

5 nil against a LUTON side that have spent peanuts for years yet are pissing this league, why?, because they have a manager and coach that know what they are doing.

This is bloody disgraceful, blaming home supporters who turn up in their numbers for years and keep this club going are to blame for this crap on the field, shame on you, and good bye.

Well, it made me smile  Cheesy  Cheesy

The grass isn't always greener
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:46:22 »

Can I move that to my happy thread Cool  Soapy Tit Wank

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:48:12 »

Please do!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 21:51:49 »

That is great!

Wilson was a great manager, and he's proving that with what he's done at MK. Sacking someone who gets you up to 3rd place in 2 consecutive years is something a Swindon fan would do!

Well done that man. Only if the other 8000 City season ticket holders would do the same!
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 11:20:41 »

Hahahahahahahahha :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 11:22:46 »

Brisol's season makes ours look good.

They have at least twice the wage buget we have and spent money on transfer fees too.

It was a shocking desision on the part of the city board to sack wilson and replace him with a managerial novice.

Makes me happy to have kingy. sort of.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: