Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Insomniacs Ball @ SeOne  (Read 1564 times)
BrightonRed

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 28, 2007, 11:51:13 »

I've stuck this in Away days because it only really applies to people going to Millwall. Those looking to stay in London for the evening could do worse than checking this out.. at only £10 it seems like a bargain to me.  
Plus it's only 3 miles away from the ground, underneath London Bridge station.

http://www.leylinepromotions.com/microsite.php?eid=126

Tickets from:

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=233860

Insomniacs Ball @ SeOne
Weston Street, London Bridge, SE1 3QX
Saturday 29th September 2007
Doors - 9.30pm-6am
Tickets - £10 from www.ticketweb.co.uk - On sale 9am Friday 24th Aug

LINE UP:

ROOM 1
Pull Tiger Tail
These New Puritans
Ox Eagle Lion Man
The Changes
Ratty Rat Rat
DJs
Matty White Heat
Lego Lego

ROOM 2
Uffie & Feadz
We Smoke Fags
Dead Disco
Man Like Me
Goldie Locks
Nic Nell
DJs
eLPlate
Mac 3000
The Cleft Palettes

DJ ROOM
Sebastian
Nightmoves
Punks Jump Up
People Are Germs
Fresh Out Of Death Soundsystem
No Pain In Pop

Are you an Insomniac??

Its back……bigger and bolder than ever before, the beautiful black tinted rose that is The Insomniacs Ball 2007, an indelible mark in any discerning party goers calendar. Prepare for a night of debauchery and decadence played out to the sound of a generation on 29/09/07.

Set to be an unmissable London event for anyone who likes to go out and party through the night backed by a soundtrack of exciting and innovative live music the line up for the third instalment of this critically acclaimed event is staggering. ‘Insomniacs’ have the choice of three main arenas with over 17 bands and a whole host of DJ’s and all for a tenner.

The French connection are well and truly represented this year with performances from EdBanger stalwarts Uffie + Feadz and the irrepressible SebastiAn. Uffie + Feadz burst onto the scene in early 2006 with the genre defying “Pop The Glock”, the pair’s first release through EdBanger, a track that etched them into the consciousness of an ever-growing legion of fans. Queen of the audioblogs Uffie is set to release her debut album later this year on the back of a heavy touring schedule including Creamfields, Metro Weekender, Levis Tour and of course The Insomniacs Ball 2007. Label mate and re-mixing supremo SebastiAn needs no introduction, having re-mixed for the likes of Kelis, Uffie, Daftpunk, The Klaxons, The Rakes and Bloc Party to name but a few as well as being one of the openers on Daft Punk’s critically acclaimed ‘Alive’ tour. To witness both of these artists in the same evening truly is something special and not to be missed. This is not however belittling the choice cuts of home-grown talent that we have to offer including the likes of hotly tipped Pull Tiger Tail fresh faced and back from their recent Topman/NME tour (their current single ‘Hurricanes’ is out now on the ubiquitous B-Unique Records), We Smoke Fags, who are the confirmed support for the Does It Offend You Yeah tour in September and managed by No Pain In Pop, Dead Disco, These New Puritans, Ox Eagle Lion Man, Goldie Locks, Nic Nell, Punks Jump Up and Matty White Heat + more very special guests.

The venue for the Insomniacs experience is London’s 3000 capacity SeOne Club. Situated under the arches of London Bridge station SeOne consists of five spaces with a plethora of nooks and crannies making it one of the most visceral and intriguing venues around. The night will be a true audio visual experience where Insomniacs are invited on a journey of discovery, assaulting the senses. As well as live music, people will experience a unique festival vibe at The Insomniacs Ball, three live arenas and a cacophony of different bars and lounges featuring scorching DJ sets till sunrise. Thrash the night away with electro-ghouls and winged creatures of the night

For constant updates, full line-up, competition news, free downloads and special offers keep your eyes firmly fixed on the IB website www.myspace.com/insomniacsball the Insomniacs very own vade mecum. Doors open at 9.30pm when the live music begins, and entertainment will continue until 6am the following day. ‘Insomniacs’ are encouraged to ‘dress for excess’.

SeOne
Weston Street
London Bridge
SE1 3QX

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 28, 2007, 11:58:30 »

My last ever night of raving was at seone left my house at 4 in the arfertoon on saturday finally gor home on monday morning having spent 48 hrs off my face! brilliant club and a brilliant way to give up drugs!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: