Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Murrall  (Read 121961 times)
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:05:51 »

Perhaps if he spent as much time examining the books as he did examining the beer he would have been a bit more aware of what was going on... Wink

I take it you don't like a drink then?  I worked hard at the club and if I liked a pint then why not.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:10:51 »

Steve, would you agree that the adver photos and club photos of yourself made you look quite shifty, almost sinister looking?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:14:04 »

Steve, would you agree that the adver photos and club photos of yourself made you look quite shifty, almost sinister looking?

Defo!!!  However I tried to speak to and share info with as many people who would interact with me, I think those who did may have found me less shifty / sinister...  over to those who did speak to me, I may of course be incorrect.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:15:33 »

Defo!!!  However I tried to speak to and share info with as many people who would interact with me, I think those who did may have found me less shifty / sinister...  over to those who did speak to me, I may of course be incorrect.
Clap
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:16:42 »

Steve, don't you think it's time to fuck off now?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:17:48 »

Steve, don't you think it's time to fuck off now?

Well nice to speak to you too.  I have only answered questions I was asked but feel free not to read / interact if it's not for you.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:18:39 »

I'm a moderator you cunt. I have to read this shit.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:19:15 »

And such a pleasant person.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:23:10 »

You're letting the power go to your head.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
kerry red

« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:34:31 »

Anyway, what's next for Team Jed?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:35:31 »

Anyway, what's next for Team Jed?

No idea Audrey.  I am as previously stated concentrating on my own businesses.   You will have to ask Jed directly.
kerry red

« Reply #281 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:37:02 »

Non-football related I take it?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:45:17 »

Non-football related I take it?

INDEED !!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 19:40:51 »

Ironside, where did I say I didn't know or it's not my fault.  Nowhere.   I purely told the facts.  I have been and will continue to be a director of companies and am fully aware of my responsibilities, however a board is made up of a number of individuals and you need to work together to make decisions, when there is a breakdown in that team it's not as easy as you would think to continue with your duties.    Unless you know the facts of the interaction between the 4 board members then I suggest that your attack on me is uncalled for and quite nasty.  

You have stated, in this thread that you were 'sidelined'. Deny?

If you were 'sidelined' and subsequently failed in your legal obligations as a company director to request and review the necessary information, and then act in the best interests of the aforementioned company, as required in order for you to fulfill your aforementioned legal obligations, you have been complacent.  therefore, you are not fit to be a company director.

Your pathetic mitigation attempts of ctrying to work with' and 'breakdown in relationships' do not absolve you from your complacency, legal obligations, or, dare I suggest, your complicity.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 20:27:59 »

As reported on other thread, the full ruling is now up on the Trust site

http://www.truststfc.com/court-judgement/

I hope Mr Murrell can shed some light on this mysterious £300k Power was required to pay Jed et al.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: