Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Murrall  (Read 121933 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 22:27:58 »

Sorry Duke, when did I say we had £5m ring fenced?  We did have funds lined up but deals change.  However I get a bit pissed when you refer to me having money ring fenced unless I actually said this, if I did then it would be in reference to possible investors, not cash in the bank.

Steve you can see emotions run pretty high and fair play to respond the way you do.
I quoted you word for word as said in the sponsors suite in front of 4 people.
I could talk about a gun incident and others but choose to keep things away from boards.
Not saying you know anything about this but you may.
You build up a picture over time.
Only you know what you did and if you can sleep at night knowing you are innocent then fair play.

stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 22:46:15 »

Steve you can see emotions run pretty high and fair play to respond the way you do.
I quoted you word for word as said in the sponsors suite in front of 4 people.
I could talk about a gun incident and others but choose to keep things away from boards.
Not saying you know anything about this but you may.
You build up a picture over time.
Only you know what you did and if you can sleep at night knowing you are innocent then fair play.

Hi Duke, Well if I said that then it was in regards to what I was led to believe or had evidence of potential investors, and I am glad that you guys are both vigilant and care so much about your club, continue to be that way and maintain the same care.  I am sure those of you who spoke to me directly will know I was just trying to do a good job.  I can sleep at night as I know I did my best for the club.  Others will have to answer their own critics.   I am always available to answer any questions if anyone feels it necessary but won't be dragged into negativity about Jed, Lee or Sangita.  I hope that is OK.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 22:51:15 »

Hold up buttercup.... 'a gun incident' eh?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 22:51:58 »

I was at the presentation that night too... And where is the audit??

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 22:53:36 »

I was at the presentation that night too... And where is the audit??

Audit was completed and there were no issues, I have no idea why Sangita never released the results.  You woul dhave to ask the current team  Smiley
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 22:55:38 »

Hold up buttercup.... 'a gun incident' eh?

Can the Duke expand on the gun incident, I did hear something but I think I was often the last to know..

DMR

« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 23:12:28 »

If he's not going to expand then he's a bellend for posting that.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 23:18:51 »

Audit was completed and there were no issues, I have no idea why Sangita never released the results.  You woul dhave to ask the current team  Smiley
So why no release? I had shares and own a season ticket so I think I have a right to know...

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 23:20:31 »

So why no release? I had shares and own a season ticket so I think I have a right to know...

No idea.  I agree you should see the results and I expected them to be released well before I left.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 00:12:35 »

Watching this affair pan out from afar...

Steve, am I right to suggest that you all saw this as a great opportunity to secure a good financial living with a subscriber base of approximately 7.5k

7.5k loyal supporters of a football club for many, many years.

You and your crew were basically given this opportunity by Blacks decision to quit it for a quid.

It's easy to say you worked dam hard...but be truthful why did you bunch get involved in the first place  ?

Was it just the money or the kudos / ego ?

stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 00:20:42 »

Watching this affair pan out from afar...

Steve, am I right to suggest that you all saw this as a great opportunity to secure a good financial living with a subscriber base of approximately 7.5k

7.5k loyal supporters of a football club for many, many years.

You and your crew were basically given this opportunity by Blacks decision to quit it for a quid.

It's easy to say you worked dam hard...but be truthful why did you bunch get involved in the first place  ?

Was it just the money or the kudos / ego ?

Hi Robin

I was invited to join the group in order to bring my business organisation skills (and I had earned a good living from these skills prior) to the club, restructure and concentrate on the business, that is what I did.  I have no ownership or share holding.  For what it is worth I really enjoyed my time at the club and would be happy to list the significant contribution I made to the changes that had to be made.  There was nothing more in it for me than making a difference whilst earning a salary that was one quarter of that of the previous GM/CEO.  I was removed from my post without due process and I am sure anyone on here would be a bit annoyed if that happened to them, however I wish everyone all the best and hope that the club continues to move forward.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 04:39:26 »

Hi Steve,

I give you ten out of ten for having the courage and making the effort to reply. 

Yes, I can understand that you were given the task to review and manage the clubs business affairs when these people first had gotten involved.

My understanding is that you were also a Director of the company / club. The responsibilities of a director are far more reaching than an employee.

As Banbury said earlier, you and only you know what was really going on whilst your involvement with the club and if you can sleep easily with that ...good on you.

However, it was your personal responsibility as a Director to do everything for the good of the company / club and within the law.

As suggested, if there were dishonest dealings happening whilst you were a Board member or Director I suggest you are equally as guilty.

Steve, I really suggest that in the future you are more selective with whom you "get into bed with" as you are likely to catch even bigger virus's / crabs than these obviously were....

Good luck in the future my friend. Bye

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #267 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 15:26:30 »

Honestly, Stevies replies since the judgement are fucking laughable! If you are an appointed Director of a company, you have certain legal obligations as I would hope you're aware of. As such, giving it the old 'I was sidelined' or a bit of 'it's not my fault' not to mention the classic 'I didn't know' is fucking bollocks. Along with your rights, come certain responsibilities and perhaps we should be looking at your suitability as a company director for the future?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:01:51 »

Perhaps if he spent as much time examining the books as he did examining the beer he would have been a bit more aware of what was going on... Wink
stevemurrall

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #269 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 17:04:13 »

Honestly, Stevies replies since the judgement are fucking laughable! If you are an appointed Director of a company, you have certain legal obligations as I would hope you're aware of. As such, giving it the old 'I was sidelined' or a bit of 'it's not my fault' not to mention the classic 'I didn't know' is fucking bollocks. Along with your rights, come certain responsibilities and perhaps we should be looking at your suitability as a company director for the future?

Ironside, where did I say I didn't know or it's not my fault.  Nowhere.   I purely told the facts.  I have been and will continue to be a director of companies and am fully aware of my responsibilities, however a board is made up of a number of individuals and you need to work together to make decisions, when there is a breakdown in that team it's not as easy as you would think to continue with your duties.    Unless you know the facts of the interaction between the 4 board members then I suggest that your attack on me is uncalled for and quite nasty.  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: