Pages: 1 ... 3972 3973 3974 [3975] 3976 3977 3978 3979   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9024317 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #59610 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 09:08:22 »

FBT is one of only 6 or 7 in the current squad i would keep, McGurk being another.

If we have let either of them go then its another signal as to how shit next season will be. We even have the option on FBT and could then seek a fee. I suspect he is one of the higher paid and the sad state of the club is they can't afford him.

Fuck this club.
This.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59611 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:02:20 »

Maybe we'll replace him with better quality.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #59612 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:05:42 »

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #59613 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:16:10 »

Good luck to FBT and the others, it doesnt mean you are all particularly bad players just that you dont fit into a side with no tactics, no style, no management and no experience heads to help you through the bad games when things arent going well.

I seriously doubt that we will replace any of the players that are leaving with better, maybe similar or injured or both, but I wait to be shocked if they are much better.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #59614 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:17:05 »

Maybe we'll replace him with better quality.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for Gunning to say we have already replaced him with Pharel Johnson, it doesn't matter he had a serious injury that wasn't found via a medical (if there was one)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #59615 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:30:38 »

Waiting for Gunning to say we have already replaced him with Pharel Johnson, it doesn't matter he had a serious injury that wasn't found via a medical (if there was one)

Yeah that is bizarre. Its as if they just rushed things through to fill a space!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #59616 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:32:56 »

Get this final game out of the way and IMO the club finally reaches the precipice.  Decisions made and directions taken from this weekend on will determine the longterm future or perhaps existence of the club.  My belief is that the direction that they will choose to go down will mean that by Christmas, every Swindon fan will be crying out for players like FBT.  Short term memories determine that he has had a poor season this season, but there are countless reasons for that.  FBT will be missed in the same way that numerous players have been since this regime took over and started clearing out any semblence of capable player that didn't toe the line or commanded a reasonable Lge 2 wage.

We are just about embark on what is potentially the end game unless a valid suitor reveals itself, but only my opinion of course.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #59617 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:43:02 »

Any punters on here get your bets on relegation for next season before they close the books🤣

So, give no fucks
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #59618 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:47:13 »

Any punters on here get your bets on relegation for next season before they close the books🤣

How much do you want to have? I'll give you 12s.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59619 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:51:46 »

How much do you want to have? I'll give you 12s.

You sound confident. Of things will change or that there will be 2 worse teams?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #59620 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 10:55:42 »

Be us and Port Vale battling it out for 22nd, last game if the season  Smiley
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #59621 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:00:03 »

Things will change and we'll be fine.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #59622 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:07:06 »

Things will change and we'll be fine.

I really want you to be right, everything is crossed.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #59623 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:22:23 »

Get this final game out of the way and IMO the club finally reaches the precipice.  Decisions made and directions taken from this weekend on will determine the longterm future or perhaps existence of the club.  My belief is that the direction that they will choose to go down will mean that by Christmas, every Swindon fan will be crying out for players like FBT.  Short term memories determine that he has had a poor season this season, but there are countless reasons for that.  FBT will be missed in the same way that numerous players have been since this regime took over and started clearing out any semblence of capable player that didn't toe the line or commanded a reasonable Lge 2 wage.

We are just about embark on what is potentially the end game unless a valid suitor reveals itself, but only my opinion of course.
Agree. I foresee much retrospective reappraisal of some of our "useless" players that leave in the summer.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #59624 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:28:55 »

You would think they would get the new manager in first and then deal with players so they can explain the clubs plan to any they want to keep....

But this is stfc they don't use joined up thinking - its fine though Clem is back and will communicate to the fans and explain everything
Pages: 1 ... 3972 3973 3974 [3975] 3976 3977 3978 3979   Go Up
Print
Jump to: