Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v AFC Wimbledon  (Read 23609 times)
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 11:14:03 »

decent away numbers from Wimbledon btw. 300 more than Franchise brought.
In the circumstances a pretty decent attendance. Only 200 less than the week before after the whole #letspacktheCG campaign.
If we don't win at Walsall hard to see Scunny at home being over 7K. Will our esteemed leader make it for that one I wonder or are Waterford at home?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 11:27:16 »

I see they have reduced prices for the Scunthorpe game
Panda Paws

« Reply #122 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 11:33:28 »

Makes a mockery of the fit and proper persons test

What on earth are you on about? There plenty of owners who make a mockery of that. Ours is not one of them.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 12:19:50 »

How do you know though?

That's the problem total lack of transparency.

There are much better and or worse owners out there.

One things for sure- if Power stays unless he changes the model and recruitment policy our league status is at stake.

Next season will again be loan and non league kids whatever league we are in

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 12:24:15 »

That doesnt make him a crook though. I know shit all about you, shall I assume you're a rapist?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 12:25:04 »

Barnett looks even worse than Norris!

Tyrone has certainly piled on the pounds - if they want a fat immobile target man they should have stuck with Akinfenwa.

Talking of Norris. If he had anything about him at all he would have set up the winning goal for 1 of the 3 men waiting in the area for a decent cross rather than produce a completely useless effort that was neither cross nor shot

Gladwins breakaway was worse
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 12:55:30 »

Gladwin has been absolute wank since he's come back

Things get better but they never get good
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 13:38:45 »

That doesnt make him a crook though. I know shit all about you, shall I assume you're a rapist?

As I said none of us know for sure.

One thing is certain though- he won't heed the lessons of this season whatever league we end up in next year so even if we stay up we are only postponing the inevitable
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 14:12:54 »

I'd rather we did postpone the 'inevitable' if it's all the same.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 14:48:19 »

I have to agree about Gladwin. He's been very disappointing. Williams also said (when talking about loan players) that there is great variability in levels of commitment; he gave the examples of Ince and Doughty always giving 100% while he said others can't wait to get out of here. Wonder whether he was talking about Gladwin? When we asked him about Kasim he said he's the best player at the club technically but said he's been ill and when he's ill he is no use on the pitch. He didn't sound all that l convinced when he said he's been ill though. I got the impression he really doubted his commitment as many of us do too.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #130 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 14:52:54 »

I have to agree about Gladwin. He's been very disappointing. Williams also said (when talking about loan players) that there is great variability in levels of commitment; he gave the examples of Ince and Doughty always giving 100% while he said others can't wait to get out of here. Wonder whether he was talking about Gladwin? When we asked him about Kasim he said he's the best player at the club technically but said he's been ill and when he's ill he is no use on the pitch. He didn't sound all that l convinced when he said he's been ill though. I got the impression he really doubted his commitment as many of us do too.
I don't think we will see Kasim in a Town shirt again.

TBF to Gladwin he has been carrying a an injury for the last few weeks.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 15:00:52 »

of course we won't see kasim again, 'he needs a new start' and there are only three games left Smiley
Hitchcock

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 16:51:53 »

To really cheer us up, I see that the scummers are playing Vale tomorrow and then Shrewsbury on the last day of the season.  They've already taken 6 points off us, what's the betting that they gift some points to those around us - McGuire own goals anybody?
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 17:11:31 »

To really cheer us up, I see that the scummers are playing Vale tomorrow and then Shrewsbury on the last day of the season.  They've already taken 6 points off us, what's the betting that they gift some points to those around us - McGuire own goals anybody?

Or they try to keep us up as they know it's a guaranteed 6 points for next season if they do
Hitchcock

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 17:20:03 »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: