Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tyler Smith  (Read 2174 times)
Shrivvy Road

« on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 18:57:08 »

Seems to have gone under the radar a bit with all the chat of new strikers coming in.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say he scores 15 plus for us next season if he stays fit. I have seen a few of our games and every time his movement has impressed me. He seems to be sniffing in and around the area at all times, i like him.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 18:59:18 »

Seems to have gone under the radar a bit with all the chat of new strikers coming in.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say he scores 15 plus for us next season if he stays fit. I have seen a few of our games and every time his movement has impressed me. He seems to be sniffing in and around the area at all times, i like him.

Bags of potential and should have lots of opportunities to bag a hatful

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 19:06:37 »

Bags of potential and should have lots of opportunities to bag a hatful
It’s already been said that we may be getting goals from a range of players this year.  Tyler is certainly one of them. Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 19:09:03 »

It’s already been said that we may be getting goals from a range of players this year.  Tyler is certainly one of them. Smiley

Let's hope the centre halfs contribute like Shaun Taylor used to

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 20:08:54 »

I have seen a few of our games

Dont tell that geezer who is nearly on a 1000 games you have seen any Wink
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 21:33:30 »

Dont tell that geezer who is nearly on a 1000 games you have seen any Wink
I’m looking forward to his Blackpool match report watching a closed curtain!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 4, 2020, 08:48:50 »

I agree. for me hes a better all round player than Yates.

He has much more pace and control than Yates and he knows where the net is, I think he could easily get 15 to 20 if he plays in almost every game.

I think Yates will do well to get into double figures at Blackpool.

I have a feeling he will be playing as a lone striker in tomorrows game with DJ, Payne and J Smith sat behind him with Doughty and Grant in the middle.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 4, 2020, 09:39:59 »

+1
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: