Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where do you think we'll finish?  (Read 20169 times)
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:02:43 »

hopefully after the 21st all these poxford fans will fuck off with their tails between their legs.

Wowsers  - I guess football "banter" isn't your cup of tea.  Lighten up.

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:03:32 »

Oh i do hope not Arriba, they're all such comics. We'll never be able to compete with their humour.
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:05:49 »

The grass was nicer here i thought

Agreed. It gets lots of sun at that end because we built the stadium very uniquely and used garden fencing to allow the fresh blades to flourish. Oddly though, as you'll see if you watch the following footage....it's better at the other end.

jb

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:06:30 »

Well done you have done the right thing and taken that statement as fact and not banter.
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:09:31 »

Well done you have done the right thing and taken that statement as fact and not banter.

It came across as though the chap was a little angry. I may have misread it.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:09:36 »

Agreed. It gets lots of sun at that end because we built the stadium very uniquely and used garden fencing to allow the fresh blades to flourish. Oddly though, as you'll see if you watch the following footage....it's better at the other end.

Was that nearly a decade ago? You must be looking forward to your next 'cup final'.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:10:53 »

You don't quite get it do you?  Look back at some of the work of Oxford_fan....that'll show you how it's done
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:14:46 »

You don't quite get it do you?  Look back at some of the work of Oxford_fan....that'll show you how it's done

Im sorry im still settling in. Im just a bit tense as sometimes it feels on these forums like Oxford fans arent really that welcome, but Oxford_fan told me otherwise so i just stumbled on over all unprepared.

I'll start again....

I think Swindon will walk this league.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:15:56 »

Watch out - some of your brethrin may start a thread about you fraternising with the enemy.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:21:05 »

Im sorry im still settling in. Im just a bit tense as sometimes it feels on these forums like Oxford fans arent really that welcome, but Oxford_fan told me otherwise so i just stumbled on over all unprepared.

I'll start again....

I think Swindon will walk this league.

Au contraire O*ford fans are welcome if they add something worthwhile....sadly you don't. 
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:24:36 »

Watch out - some of your brethrin may start a thread about you fraternising with the enemy.

I won't fraternise. That's a silly business with your rivals. I'll just trundle about aimlessly poking my blunt little wooden stick at things and seeing if they're ok with that.

ps Thanks Reg. Conversely I've been rather enthralled by some of your posts. You are of course quick to judge given my very limited number of posts, hence making your judgment almost look like a pre-conceived shot and contrary to your opining.
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:36:14 »

Are you really from O*ford? you're very well spoken....are you from Faringdon instead?
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 14:59:24 »

Are you really from O*ford? you're very well spoken....are you from Faringdon instead?

I asked Oxford_fan which words to use and he emails me them. I've ex-family in South Wiltshire but obviously we had to give them up.

I now live in London and send my pay packet back to the (Oxford) shire to continue making it so bloody beautiful.
Dave

« Reply #148 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 18:04:33 »

Oh i do hope not Arriba, they're all such comics. We'll never be able to compete with their humour.

You're not very good at sarcasm either. A bit obvious. Not clever enough.
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, August 5, 2011, 18:29:00 »

Yes. We've had a pretty good run at Wembley recently.
You'll notice in the video above thousands of people who consider themselves advocates of fine turf ahead of football. You'll see their reaction to the true run of the ball is almost instant.

Please feel free to post some more of your Conference games whenever you like. Your playoff defeat to Exeter is, I believe, a classic of its genre.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: