Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Celtic lose 5-0  (Read 8868 times)
Spud

« Reply #90 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 19:39:37 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Its the Old Firms own fault.

Sky payed really good money for the SPL all through the nineties. The Old Firm gorged themselves on a larger and larger portion of the cake. Now they are with shitty setanta, and have only a tiny cake to share and very little coverage.

It would have been unthinkable in say 95/96 that Sky would ever dream of just dumping the SPL. That was part of the Gazza effect, but still its unbelievable how much the stock of the league has fallen. Its unbelievable the greedy big 2 didnt see it comming! Sky ditched the SPL without a wimper from fans 3 years ago.

Still, interest is up this season. Well done Jam Tarts!

Livvy away next weekend which I can't make (I don't think I would get a ticket anyhow) and then Rangers at home which is a massive game!  Beers

Damn i wanted to go to that!, you still play Rangers twice at Home though dont you?.

I have missed out Caley Thistle at home!  Oops

Yep, we play Rangers twice at home, and possibly again after the league split in April/May. (not sure how this works!)

September 24th - Hearts v Rangers
December 17th - Rangers v Hearts
March 18th - Hearts v Rangers

If you are planning on coming up, I have plenty of room in the flat if u want to kip! Cool

Cheer for that, but im not sure how many of us are going?.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 19:42:16 »

That's cool, give me a shout when yous are coming up and i'll show you the sights of capital city!!  Beers

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #92 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 19:46:39 »

That's cool, give me a shout when yous are coming up and i'll show you the sights of capital city!!  Beers

Ok done, havent been to Edinburgh since ive been able to drink legally.
Spencer_White

« Reply #93 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 19:48:18 »

Do need a guide for drinking. Its all over the place.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 19:51:12 »

Do need a guide for drinking. Its all over the place.

You enjoy it Spencer? I don't really rate Edinburgh on a night out but loads of hen and stags come up here.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Spencer_White

« Reply #95 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 20:02:36 »

Not really mate. I was looking for a bit of a binge Britain quick fix night out. Almost had a ruck with this south african bouncer who took exception to us entering this trendy wine bar, he was a cunt to my mate for no reason and it wound us up. Little hole near Pitcher and Piano that you go down some steps to get in. It was raining and we didnt know what we were doing. Then had to go in this club a bit early and got bored. That was friday. Came back on the sunday, we did a bit more research and found the sunday bars and clubs to drink in (werent too bad). The clubs we went to on the sunday could have been anywhere, not near the city centre though, we got in a cab.

Glasgow on the saturday was much more fun. One street, shit loads of good bars. Also suprisingly more relaxed.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 21:18:03 »

Not really mate. I was looking for a bit of a binge Britain quick fix night out. Almost had a ruck with this south african bouncer who took exception to us entering this trendy wine bar, he was a cunt to my mate for no reason and it wound us up. Little hole near Pitcher and Piano that you go down some steps to get in. It was raining and we didnt know what we were doing. Then had to go in this club a bit early and got bored. That was friday. Came back on the sunday, we did a bit more research and found the sunday bars and clubs to drink in (werent too bad). The clubs we went to on the sunday could have been anywhere, not near the city centre though, we got in a cab.

Glasgow on the saturday was much more fun. One street, shit loads of good bars. Also suprisingly more relaxed.

Glasgow is apparently a better night out with friendlier punters but I haven't been out there before.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 17:35:11 »

Next weekend promises to be a great weekend of football for me. Swindon v Southend for my first Town game of the season and then on sunday I am off to Livingston v Hearts. Good old Setanta moving the game for TV! Hearts have 6,200 tickets to sell and have sold 3,100 as of today (went on sale to season ticket holders yesterday). Atmosphere promises to be electric!

Spud

« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 20:01:35 »

Next weekend promises to be a great weekend of football for me. Swindon v Southend for my first Town game of the season and then on sunday I am off to Livingston v Hearts. Good old Setanta moving the game for TV! Hearts have 6,200 tickets to sell and have sold 3,100 as of today (went on sale to season ticket holders yesterday). Atmosphere promises to be electric!

You should sell them easy then. Smiley
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 20:06:46 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

You should sell them easy then. Smiley

I would have thought so. Shame Livingston have such a shite support!

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, September 11, 2005, 09:33:32 »

Back to the Jambos today away at Livingston with their plastic town, plastic stadium and plastic fans! Hopefully Hearts will play better than our shower yesterday! :-))(

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: