Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Club shop opens Thursday, New kit launch too.  (Read 9481 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 14:48:08 »

I could see 3 stickers on sale although 1 was a tax disc holder so not sure if that counts! The other is just a square sticker with the Swindon crest and the other is a typical car sticker that says 'Swindon Town FC'.

wow Im going to buy all three and plaster my car with them
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 15:35:37 »

What time does the club shop close?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 15:40:30 »

The away shirts are also in the shop today according to my missus, big queue but she got me 1 adult and 2 kids for Saturday's trip to Cheltenham
Away shirts arent in yet. I checked. They look lush though
sonic youth

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 15:41:10 »

the shop looks rather good from the pics on the site.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 15:44:40 »

i was thinking the same sonic.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 15:56:17 »

Looks good, just fuck all in there!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, August 15, 2008, 08:38:08 »

it does look good, just a lil bare at the mo. looking forward to seeing the away shirts!

lambourn red

« Reply #67 on: Friday, August 15, 2008, 09:43:04 »

Away shirts arent in yet. I checked. They look lush though

I think the missus got confused with blue training top things, to be fair she did go under protest so I was amazed she even queued. Got home from Manchester last night and tried the new shirt on ready for Saturday.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, August 15, 2008, 15:35:21 »

And a quick note I meant to add yesterday re kids shirts - apparently Lotto aren't doing the age-based sizes this year so it's a choice of Small Boy, Medium Boy and Large Boy (talk about missing a trick!). Small Boy is roughly equivalent to 5-6 years, so unless you've got an especially strapping 3/4 year old, you may want to be careful about promising them you'll get them a new shirt. (Like I wasn't). This probably only applies to me, but thought it might be worth a heads-up for any other parents of 2/3/4 year-olds out there
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, August 15, 2008, 15:40:00 »

That's not what we were told. We were told they have them in and will be available next week (4-5 age) as they have not unpacked the stock yet. We bought a SB so the lad wasn't upset he didn't get one on the understanding it can be changes for a 4-5 later if it was miles too big (it is).

If this turns out to be true I'll be fucking furious.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 15, 2008, 15:42:08 by Batch » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, August 15, 2008, 17:45:12 »

That's not what we were told. We were told they have them in and will be available next week (4-5 age) as they have not unpacked the stock yet. We bought a SB so the lad wasn't upset he didn't get one on the understanding it can be changes for a 4-5 later if it was miles too big (it is).

If this turns out to be true I'll be fucking furious.
OK, this is on the basis of a casual conversation with the lass behind the counter when I went in. I wanted two shirts, one for Joe who's six and one for my youngest who's three. I saw they weren't in age-based sizes any more and asked about it and the lass said they weren't doing age-based anymore. So I then asked what "SB" was, and they said 5-6. So I asked whether they were doing the younger sizes, cos I needed a 3-4 for Tom and was told no they're not doing those this season. Which I took to mean younger sizes full stop, but may well have just referred to the 3-4s. So this could just be a misunderstanding. In which case, sorry for spreading alarm. But she certainly didn't mention extra sizes coming in in the next few weeks - I clearly came away with the impression that what was there was pretty much it in terms of child sizes. I hope I have got the wrong end of the stick for whatever reason, partly for your sake Batch but also if it means I'll be able to get Tom one in a week or so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: