Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Rochdale Official Matchday Thread  (Read 56101 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:35:45 »

stick all the boo-boys on the stratton bank-cunts the lot of em
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:36:30 »

I wish Danny Wilson would man up and do the interview so I didn't have to listen to all these fucking texts.

and why don't they have callers to really transmit the extent of emotions intead of text shite
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:37:06 »

Completely clueless. Goal to give away was pathetic, so many chances to clear it and we just didn't. Benyon took his goal well, we've missed someone who can just face the ball in from a yard out.

Fuck nows what wilson was attempting with his substitutions, completely derailed the shape of the side. Timlin was utter gash - what the fuck has ferry done wrong. Answers on a postcard please.

Rose was poor. I think he has a better temperamant than sheehan so can understand why he gets picked, but sheehan is such a much better player. Dossevi was wank. Flint started off ok, though made a few more errors as the game went on. Showed promise, but i'd worry if we were relying on him for the rest of the season. Phil smiths time wasting at teh end was fucking ludicrous 'n all.

I'm not even angry anymore, just dissapointed.

Things get better but they never get good
knifey spoony

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:37:21 »

That was pretty terrible viewing, but I refuse to pass any critical judgement on the performances due to the conditions out there.

We got a point, we're out of the relegation zone, and our new striker scored on his debut. I'll take it.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:37:34 »

I wish Danny Wilson would man up and do the interview so I didn't have to listen to all these fucking texts.

I was thinking the same... Negative texts always sound so stupidly composed, even if they have a point.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:38:15 »

Right, I'll start with the positive.

We didnt lose
We scored a goal
Benyon scored a goal
Flint didnt look totally out of his depth.

The rest was pretty piss poor, dropping Matt Ritchie to start with was ludicrous. First half was pretty much a none event apart from the fact Phil Smith managed to throw it out for a Rochdale goal kick!!!

Our only threat was likely to come from Amankwaah/Caddis who linked up well.

Second half, what the fuck? nothing in the game much then Wilson decides to take off Amankwaah (which was stupid) for Prutton (which was stupid) and worst of all he moved our best player and main attacking threat from right wing, back to right back (really fucking stupid) He changed to a 4-3-1-2 for all of 10 minutes before he bought JPM on and went back to 4-4-2.

The first sub and switch of players was fucking ridicilous - what was the point in taking Kev off and moving Caddis back? why why why why why? I didnt get it then and I dont get it now, stupid.

Dossevi worked hard blah blah blah

Benyon was crap, not his fault he had fuck all to work with all game but scored.

Same problems with the squad as there was back in July, another window and still no answers and I doubt Wilson will bring in the right loan players either.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:38:31 »

If I recall, it was always the same bloke who rang in every week and said the same thing...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:39:24 »

Benyon was crap, not his fault he had fuck all to work with all game but scored.

Same problems with the squad as there was back in July, another window and still no answers and I doubt Wilson will bring in the right loan players either.

Nothing like giving him a chance, is there?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:40:26 »

I thought given what he had to work with benyon did alright. Could be more usefull if he had a decent striker up there with him

shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:40:40 »

Salisbury 2 games from final of FA Trophy, fair do's  Clap Guess it's not at Wembley?
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:41:22 »

Wilson interview imminent:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_wiltshire
flammableBen

« Reply #326 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:42:09 »

There seems be a sense that lots of people have skipped the angry stage and gone straight for abject dejection.

dejaculation.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:42:17 »

Here's Danny...
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:47:30 by Costanza » Logged
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:42:38 »

Right, I'll start with the positive.

We didnt lose
We scored a goal
Benyon scored a goal
Flint didnt look totally out of his depth.

The rest was pretty piss poor, dropping Matt Ritchie to start with was ludicrous. First half was pretty much a none event apart from the fact Phil Smith managed to throw it out for a Rochdale goal kick!!!

Our only threat was likely to come from Amankwaah/Caddis who linked up well.

Second half, what the fuck? nothing in the game much then Wilson decides to take off Amankwaah (which was stupid) for Prutton (which was stupid) and worst of all he moved our best player and main attacking threat from right wing, back to right back (really fucking stupid) He changed to a 4-3-1-2 for all of 10 minutes before he bought JPM on and went back to 4-4-2.

The first sub and switch of players was fucking ridicilous - what was the point in taking Kev off and moving Caddis back? why why why why why? I didnt get it then and I dont get it now, stupid.

Dossevi worked hard blah blah blah

How can Benyon have been crap if he had nothing to work with?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:43:23 »

There seems be a sense that lots of people have skipped the angry stage and gone straight for abject dejection.

dejaculation.

I said that to my mate after rochdale scored. The place just went dead

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: