Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Rochdale Official Matchday Thread  (Read 56192 times)
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:19:40 »

The texts have actually been pretty fair, even if written in a 'thisis' stylee. The one saying we need to get rid of Wilson and bring in Ardiles or Houghton did amuse me though. What makes them think they'd want the job??? Living in a dreamworld.

Houghton certainly wouldn't but Ardiles given the nostalgia I think would grasp the opportunity.
flammableBen

« Reply #301 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:20:23 »

Just announced that Wilson has signed a new 5 year contract.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:21:43 »

fucking Ardilles? why?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:22:14 »

The way I see it is that we have potentially got a very good squad and a manager who appears to be unable to pick a team and when he does is incapable of managing them.

I am firmly in the Wilson out camp. Sorry if that upsets some but I'd prefer to be a league one side next season.

shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:22:36 »

fucking Ardilles? why?

Errrrrr Sonic, is that the way to talk about Ossie. Have a word with yourself  No
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:24:34 »

Looking at his managerial record in recent years, he's hardly set the world alight has he? What would he know about English football now?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:25:00 »

Just announced that Wilson has signed a new 5 year contract.

Wind up?
flammableBen

« Reply #307 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:25:43 »

Wind up?

Yeah. I was hoping I could push someone over the edge. A bit mean, but would have cheered me up.
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:27:04 »

What a load of shite, first ten minutes we looked the better side and we were unlucky not to score but then rochdale realised we were crap and it was downhill from there.

Our control of the ball is fucking useless, they just panic then either punt the ball up field or lose it.

Why on earth is Timlin starting? Ritchie should of started in place of Dossevi

Ive lost my patience and now i would not be dissapointed in the slightest if Wilson got the boot
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:27:08 »

Looking at his managerial record in recent years, he's hardly set the world alight has he? What would he know about English football now?

They say "never go back" and I fear in his case that'd never be so true, but it does tantalise. For me, perhaps it's my generation, but Ossie is beyond fault, so your description of him doesn't go down well. Perhaps I mis-understood your meaning.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:28:30 »

Bring in Danny Williams.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:28:50 »

They say "never go back" and I fear in his case that'd never be so true, but it does tantalise. For me, perhaps it's my generation, but Ossie is beyond fault, so your description of him doesn't go down well. Perhaps I mis-understood your meaning.

I'm too young to remember Ardiles but I meant no disrespect to him, I just think appointing Ardiles would be a disaster. I think even Martin 'Rabid Mad Dog Cunt' Allen would be a better choice.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:29:25 »

A fairly loud 'Wilson Out' chant was drowned out by booing, I think the fan base is 50/50 on whether he needs to go or not.

That was awful, one goal scored in four home matches! Rubbish.

Benyon didn't get a sniff then finished well at the end, fair play to the lad. Flint reminded me of Morrison....a decent debut from him considering the step up.

shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:29:30 »

I'm too young to remember Ardiles but I meant no disrespect to him, I just think appointing Ardiles would be a disaster. I think even Martin 'Rabid Mad Dog Cunt' Allen would be a better choice.

OK mate, no bad feelings.
flammableBen

« Reply #314 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 17:34:39 »

I wish Danny Wilson would man up and do the interview so I didn't have to listen to all these fucking texts.

I spend enough time reading shite from Swindon fans on here I don't fucking need it read out on the radio too.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: