Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: bollocks  (Read 1827 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 5, 2006, 08:33:08 »

Quote from: "larwood"
There are down sides i guess,no boy would have wanted to lift my skirt up when i was at school though!Girls can be real bitches though Birdy,and all the oestrogen floating around could not have been a good thing.Plus it means you end up having crushes on other girls Oops

I got bullied at school mainly by boys, who after we left school all wanted to bone me.  :?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 5, 2006, 08:33:59 »

I was a shy little boy at school and got bullied by Oxford fans  Sad
DribblingSissy

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 5, 2006, 09:03:22 »

pussy!

I hope you dick teased the lot of them Birdy!.....I know I hate girls that do that so it would have been just punishment for their cruelties!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 5, 2006, 10:10:39 »

Quote from: "DribblingSissy"
pussy!

I hope you dick teased the lot of them Birdy!.....I know I hate girls that do that so it would have been just punishment for their cruelties!

I kicked them hard in the bollocks sissy.  cunts the lot of them
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 5, 2006, 12:57:04 »

well when i went there king alfreds was one of 3 schools there was also segsbury and ickneild they have all now joined together, its hardly fucking posh ralphy, but it wasnt rough really. most kids were from grove biggest housing estate in oxon. only fighting was between sum and swindon.
Spud

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, October 5, 2006, 13:05:27 »

I can remember in Year 10, you know when a new Kid starts it's never going to be easy for them to settle in especially when he was an Oxford fan in a Swindon School!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: