Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Not enough love in Manchester  (Read 554 times)
Dazzza

« on: Sunday, March 27, 2005, 17:13:48 »

I am double fooked.  Just got back from a double header with some old buddies from a few years back and I am now dying.

Fri in Manchester was superb we went to the Printworks and I nearly pulled a bird with the biggest breasts I have seen in a while.  Bastard mates dragged me away and I never saw her again.

Then got locked out of my mates house, had a hedge fight, nearly got milk bottled by two scallies for destroying a hedge, mate got pulled by the police for speeding (fortunately he's a good Muslim so all he was drinking was coke) and then managed to find this loose key back on the floor of th club we went back to.

Saturday was Chester and special offers on jugs of redbull so I am still twitching now.  

On a brighter note I recommend those R U 21 hangover pills.  Tried them on Friday, you just drop one after every drink.  Aside from looking like a pill head they are amazing.  Only damage on Saturday was a mouth like a butchers crack, heartily recommend them just wish I had used them last night!

Supposed to be taking an 19yr old lass for more booze now but think I am going to curl up in front of heartbeat and ship her round for fun and games.

oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 27, 2005, 17:23:48 »

i felt rotten this morning too, my guts are playing up and runny poo has been falling out of me without the need for any assistance whatsoever.

also my hands are a bit cut up. and i have a cut on my face. and scratches on my chest. and scratches on my arm. and i've pulled my left quad and hamstring.

on the plus side i remember having an argument with some bint selling big issues.
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 27, 2005, 17:26:25 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"

on the plus side i remember having an argument with some bint selling big issues.

Harassing the homeless, marvellous stuff!   Smiley

I managed to knock about 50 fliers off a cash point onto some poor tramps head on Friday.  I couldn't stop laughing as they all rained down on his head.  Had to give him some cash for his troubles!

What happened to your hands?

oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 27, 2005, 17:41:04 »

hands are battered from sign-wrenching i think. trapped between stubborn sign and brick wall.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: