Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kronenbourg Blanc  (Read 734 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 12:19:54 »

Mate bought me a pint of this the other night claiming it was a decent pint. tasted foul, like drinking perfume or flowers, bloody ming.

anybody else want to share their kroney blank experience?
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 12:29:48 »

my mate had a 1/2 in a pub when we were househunting, i'm not normally a fan of white beer and would never buy the stuff myself, but it didnt taste too bad. certainly better than hoegarden.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 12:32:07 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
my mate had a 1/2 in a pub when we were househunting, i'm not normally a fan of white beer and would never buy the stuff myself, but it didnt taste too bad. certainly better than hoegarden.

apparently it's not a wheat beer unlike hoegarden. although it was different it's still foul. mind you i hate shandy and anything that makes lager taste sweet
Amir

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 17:25:51 »

Almost all of those sort of beers are foul I think as well.  Hoegargen tastes of lavinder, or what lavinder smells like it would taste Smiley   Leffe's no bad I suppose.  Anyone ever tried Juplier, Belgian beer?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 27, 2005, 04:44:50 »

Quote from: "Amir Khan"
Almost all of those sort of beers are foul I think as well.  Hoegargen tastes of lavinder, or what lavinder smells like it would taste Smiley   Leffe's no bad I suppose.  Anyone ever tried Juplier, Belgian beer?

Jupiler is cheap and drinkable as is Maas. However, Palm is THE Belgain beer to drink.

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 27, 2005, 11:34:26 »

well expensive and tastes like bum

Rigobert Song La la la
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: