Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Walsall......Matchday Thread.  (Read 35421 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 20:03:38 »

Thought Ritchie was fouled twice for pens, first when he had his ankles cliped next when a defender pushed him over by kind of jumping on him.

Never knowingly overstated.
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 20:05:05 »

I thought Rose was one of our better players today

Jog on...!

Where were you sat, with the Walsall fans.

Bahamas Dave
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 20:10:48 »

Rose was fine. Didn't do much wrong and linked well with Ritchie. Delivery left a lot to be desired at times...

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #288 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 20:38:01 »

Rose was fine. Didn't do much wrong and linked well with Ritchie. Delivery left a lot to be desired at times...
By his own appalling standards, Rose didn't do too bad in the second half, however, his crossing is poor and his tackling is non-existant. Don't even get me started on Sheehan who is crap!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 20:38:33 »

Jog on...!

Rose played well today....no arguments,defended well and unlucky not to score when hitting the bar.....maybe you should be sitting with the Walsall fans.
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 20:41:37 »

Rose played well today....no arguments,defended well and unlucky not to score when hitting the bar.....maybe you should be sitting with the Walsall fans.

Not in my opinion no argument - we'll agree to disagree.

Bahamas Dave
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 20:54:18 »

Jog on...!

Front row of the DRS!  Where were you sat, in your own little bubble where only your opinion counts?

Jog on yourself you knob!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:02:55 »

Front row of the DRS!  Where were you sat, in your own little bubble where only your opinion counts?

Jog on yourself you knob!

Don't stress every opinion counts, even yours.

Bahamas Dave
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:06:22 »

And yours too.  If you haven't worked it out yet I don't think you are a knob because of your opinion.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Spencer_White

« Reply #294 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:23:21 »

No better than what weve been served up over the last few weeks. Maybe a bit better first half, more intent while we were attacking the Stratton Bank.

0-0 about right. Obika is a lazy useless fucking wanker and proves why you should never be reliant on loan players. Another Ben Hutchinson, send him back! Grella showed some balls, but Ritchie was our most attacking player.

This finnishes us in terms of staying up. Tuesdays game could decide if we finnish bottom.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:34:51 »

I thought Rose was alright, but then Walsall never ran at him or tested him.

Gray would have done him but he was only moved over that side for about 5 minutes before being subbed.

I think most of us could have looked solid at left back today.

I've never known a team to come here and attack so little!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #296 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:36:25 »

No better than what weve been served up over the last few weeks. Maybe a bit better first half, more intent while we were attacking the Stratton Bank.

0-0 about right. Obika is a lazy useless fucking wanker and proves why you should never be reliant on loan players. Another Ben Hutchinson, send him back! Grella showed some balls, but Ritchie was our most attacking player.

This finnishes us in terms of staying up. Tuesdays game could decide if we finnish bottom.

What's up with sicknote Benyon, anyone know?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:38:56 »

A response to my post about the game on TFF from a Walsall fan.

Not long back. Dreadful game, with two incredibly poor sides with very little or no chances and quality on display, dominated by nerves and good defending. I agree in a sense with Berniman, we clearly came 'not to lose' although 'parking the bus' might be a bit far, it frustrated and dissapointed me as much as it did you, from what I could see had we have gone for it we'd have won the game as either side was there for the taking. Was dissapointed with Swindon in the sense that they never really brought it to us. Bar a header that clipped the post that Walkler had covered and a late snap shot against the bar neither team created anything and with the home emphasis and the 'must win' nature of the game I was really surprised Swindon didn't come at us. That said they did look the more likely and had good periods of possession.

Yes, Julian Gray is a petulant over-paid idiot. He really annoyed me today. Clearly one of our best players and most attacking players, forcing himself to be brought off because he can't keep his temper in check. Disgraceful. Although it wasn't a throw in to Swindon he's 30 now and should have the experience to keep his trap shut.

What happened to the crowd? Barely a peep from over 10,000 home fans in a home game against a team one place above them in a 'must win' situation, very dissapointing indeed. Was expecting the kind of atmosphere we had back in 2007. Thought we were in good voice though.

All in all a good point for us in a dire contest. 3 cleansheets in 4. Nick a goal at the other end and we'l stay up.

Good luck for the rest of the season. I like Swindon and enjoy my trips (4 unbeaten now) to the county ground.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:40:28 »

What's up with sicknote Benyon, anyone know?

Back in training Monday, possibility of being available for Tuesday, recovering from Hamstring

Spencer_White

« Reply #299 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 21:42:39 »

I've never known a team to come here and attack so little!

In the third tier?

It will happen every week next season, just like in 06/07.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: