Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 52369 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #450 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 22:15:40 »

Fishing.

hehe, loads of bites there. Cheers men. Cheesy
Coca Fola

« Reply #451 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 22:16:29 »

Why don't they merge the red and white kits together and have red shorts?
santasdead

« Reply #452 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 22:30:01 »

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but maybe the players want to wear white because if its a hot day then they will be less affected by the heat.

Millwall in blue vs us in white = Millwall become too hot too quickly and run out of steam early on = we get a last minute goal to win, for a change.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Monday, May 24, 2010, 22:53:30 »

It's gonna rain and be cloudy.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 04:25:26 »

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but maybe the players want to wear white because if its a hot day then they will be less affected by the heat.

Millwall in blue vs us in white = Millwall become too hot too quickly and run out of steam early on = we get a last minute goal to win, for a change.

Best tell Fabio then that the official England home all-white strip should be worn in South Africa. How dare they wear red shirts...ya know...the one that most England fans have bought !
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 06:25:53 »

Fishing.

hehe, loads of bites there. Cheers men. Cheesy

OK, you got me.

Bastard Cool
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 08:51:08 »

Why don't they merge the red and white kits together and have red shorts?

ERRR Yeah cause that would go???
Coca Fola

« Reply #457 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 10:13:29 »

It would look stupid but we would be in red. And white. Everyone's happy.  Smiley
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 11:42:19 »

Don't think it's been mentioned yet but blackpool's reasoning for wearing their white kit was that they were designated as the 'away' team following a coin toss, even though there would be no clash with either leicester or cardiff. Is it possible that this is something that the football league wanted?

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10432~2050539,00.html
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sports-news/Pool-Wembley-ticket-latest.6290384.jp

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 11:45:56 »

Pity we still dont have the white away kit from a couple of years back, one red sock in the middle of a bunch of shirts, instant mix.
santasdead

« Reply #460 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 12:31:02 »

Best tell Fabio then that the official England home all-white strip should be worn in South Africa. How dare they wear red shirts...ya know...the one that most England fans have bought !

Fuck that. USA and Slovenia play in white anyway...ya know... two of the three teams we play in the group stage.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 20:04:28 »

I have no reliable source whatsoever, but someone I just got told by someone "in the know" that he has heard the club has done a u-turn and we'll be wearing Red!
When I asked him to elaborate, he wouldn't say much and just mumbled he had heard it from his boss who is friends with the staff or something.

95% chance its complete bollocks.  But 5% hope!

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #462 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 20:15:50 »

I have no reliable source whatsoever, but someone I just got told by someone "in the know" that he has heard the club has done a u-turn and we'll be wearing Red!
When I asked him to elaborate, he wouldn't say much and just mumbled he had heard it from his boss who is friends with the staff or something.

95% chance its complete bollocks.  But 5% hope!

Can't see that being true, The kit choice was filed to the football league and can't see it being changed especially this close to the game.
sn5_red

« Reply #463 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 20:19:14 »

Can't see that being true, The kit choice was filed to the football league and can't see it being changed especially this close to the game.

i beg to differ, i remember numerous games with last minute kit changes because the refs not happy. crystal palace a few years ago we wore a white kit that was a couple of seasons old!
SN1_Loony

« Reply #464 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 20:45:32 »

I think we are wearing white to confuse the wall  Hmmm

Does it matter what colour our players wear? They still respond to the

COYR war cry, so for a few seconds the millwall players may be confused and we gain an advantage?

Anyhow I will wear the white (slightly orange = curry spillage  Puke) shirt.

Fucking Home shirt had a tumble dryer miss hap  Doh

Just read my first post what a crap one!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: