Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 52373 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 21:03:19 »

I don't know why it's so hard to believe the players wanted to play in white. I also don't know why this has now snowballed into being the board lying to us. Why can't people just take it as truth and move on?

Yes red is better, yes it's disappointing, but it's not going to cause us to lose, if anything it'll probably help, what with the heat and all.

Agree there. I think we should just all let it settle now. FFS we're playing a play-off final at Wembley next week and we've got some people on here moaning about a fucking kit. Yes it is dissapointing but oh well. On to Wembley way.
Talk Talk

« Reply #406 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 21:07:36 »

I'm going to buy the white kit on Monday morning and then kill myself in it.

"Good" I hear you all shout in chorus.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #407 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 21:09:05 »

Pfft... Don't think we'd discuss your suicide TT Wink
Talk Talk

« Reply #408 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 21:14:13 »

Pfft... Don't think we'd discuss your suicide TT Wink

No - probably not.

The world would be a much more comfortable place.

The_Plagiarist

« Reply #409 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 09:54:11 »

I'm going to buy the white kit on Monday morning and then kill myself in it.

pics or stfu
Spencer_White

« Reply #410 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 11:40:19 »

Agree there. I think we should just all let it settle now. FFS we're playing a play-off final at Wembley next week and we've got some people on here moaning about a fucking kit. Yes it is dissapointing but oh well. On to Wembley way.

Im going to let it settle for a week, and then start moaning about it again!

Because they said before the Fulham game that if we progressed we would use the blue strip for all FA Cup games that season, home and away. Which wasnt right either.

Fingers crossed that next season they can come up with just 1 away kit that will do all our kit changes. When they had to make that third kit for Wrexham it just seemed to put all these unstoppable wheels in motion at great expense to the club.

The Football League/FA need to take a lead on this as well. They should have said, you will use your club colours at Wembley and thats it.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #411 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 11:50:45 »

Im going to let it settle for a week, and then start moaning about it again!

Because they said before the Fulham game that if we progressed we would use the blue strip for all FA Cup games that season, home and away. Which wasnt right either.

Fingers crossed that next season they can come up with just 1 away kit that will do all our kit changes. When they had to make that third kit for Wrexham it just seemed to put all these unstoppable wheels in motion at great expense to the club.

The Football League/FA need to take a lead on this as well. They should have said, you will use your club colours at Wembley and thats it.

That's very wrong, This kind of stuff needs to stop after Saturday.

Also we will be having 3 kits again next season.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 11:52:41 by pride_of_wilts » Logged
Spencer_White

« Reply #412 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 11:54:48 »

Oh yeah, the refs kit. Fucking great.
nochee

« Reply #413 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 12:00:55 »

Having 3 kits brings in more cash for the club. People have the choice if they buy one or not.

How anyone can moan about us having 3 kits, each with different top brand sponsor is beyond me.

Its not like our fanbase is bringing the required revenue that a club needs to try and establish CCC football is it! The board are working wonders with sponsorship for the club.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 12:06:53 »

Having 3 kits brings in more cash for the club. People have the choice if they buy one or not.

How anyone can moan about us having 3 kits, each with different top brand sponsor is beyond me.

Its not like our fanbase is bringing the required revenue that a club needs to try and establish CCC football is it! The board are working wonders with sponsorship for the club.
I agree. There's nothing wrong with having three kits. The problem lies in pointlessly changing the strip, and to do it for a game at the County Ground would be absolutely, totally wrong.
Spencer_White

« Reply #415 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 12:26:29 »

Because once youve made it, produced it, then your under pressure to use it. Especially if its got different sponsors on it. And that will be at the expense of our club colours.

Im not going to make an excuse for being passionate about something other than money.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 12:30:24 »

Yes, Exactly what i was thinking, That's why i said earlier that the board have been telling porkies and are not being totally straight with us.

Can we protest again yet?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #417 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 12:40:49 »

Well it's obvious that the decision will not be changed so I'm going to forget about it.
Spencer_White

« Reply #418 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 13:06:49 »

The problem lies in pointlessly changing the strip, and to do it for a game at the County Ground would be absolutely, totally wrong.

If and when it happens it will be the same people making the same excuses.

Like I said, if we had beaten Fulham then it would have happened this year. Also happened when we let McDons play in Red at the CG on the anniversary of the League Cup final, so that we could play in one of the worst Swindon kits I have ever seen. We werent so bothered about playing in white that day either?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 13:29:38 »

We wanted to play in white that day.

FL told us we couldn't as Franchise play in white. Hence the black kit.

Then MK turned up in red!!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: