Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 52376 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #300 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:32:35 »

Cheers All. To be honest it's my responsibility to have the money to get back etc. and I don't, mainly because I probably didnt think we would make the final anyway, and if anyone seriously did have money to spare, better to give it to a worthwhile charity or Football In The Community!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:08:14 »

and if anyone seriously did have money to spare, better to give it to a worthwhile charity or Football In The Community!

Charity is all well and good, but in this case it begins at home!
Spencer_White

« Reply #302 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:24:50 »

Have only just seen this.

Absolutely mortified.

What are they playing at? Fucking JOKE!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #303 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:34:05 »

It's simmering now Spencer! Or is a second wave due?
Spencer_White

« Reply #304 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:37:17 »

Basically i came back to work on tuesday pretty knackered and found my boss had managed to turn the place into a complete shambles, so have had a fucking awful week at work, no time to look at anything swindon related. Now this.

Im just absolutely disgusted.

Change the fucking sponsor on the red shirt if that is the issue.

I was moaning about other clubs doing this last season, but I have NEVER EVER seen any other club do this. So fucking pissed off. The FA should never have allowed it either.

Have to add that the fans should never have accepted the Fulham change of strip either. But because we went along with it, this is what weve got.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:40:30 by Spencer_White » Logged
Rich Pullen

« Reply #305 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:44:23 »

21 pages in 20 hours is quite impressive (in a lame way).
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:45:06 »

Still fucked off about this. I don't Nick Watkins understands the gravity of his decision.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:45:31 »

What about that fact that sponsorship has nothing to do with it - and the players want to play in White ?

Should we say fuck you players - do as your told ?  After they got us where we are ?

Wise men say........
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:45:46 »

Basically i came back to work on tuesday pretty knackered and found my boss had managed to turn the place into a complete shambles, so have had a fucking awful week at work, no time to look at anything swindon related. Now this.

Im just absolutely disgusted.

Change the fucking sponsor on the red shirt if that is the issue.

I was moaning about other clubs doing this last season, but I have NEVER EVER seen any other club do this. So fucking pissed off. The FA should never have allowed it either.

Have to add that the fans should never have accepted the Fulham change of strip either. But because we went along with it, this is what weve got.

Personally it dosnt bother me one jot...but i can understand peoples reactions...but lets get this straight,the PLAYERS wanted this not the club,the club made a statement to the Adver saying that money or sponsors had nothing to do with the decision and it was entirely the players choice..so if that is to be the truth lets stop slagging the club off.
It is a strange decision by the players but i say its been done now and we need to accept it and move on.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #309 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:48:05 »

I will defend the those against the decision (as I lean that way too) due to  RED being our traditional colours but the "gravity of the decision" ? I'm not having a go because (as I've said) I do agree but it's really not worth spending the week discussing is it?

Danny Wilson dropping Charlie Austin and Billy Paynter for Pericard and Nouble would be THAT controversial... But this? N'ah, we'll get over it.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:49:28 »

No offence but we play in red, the players signed for swindon therefore they play in red, if they dont want to play for swindon a team that plays in red maybe they should fuck off.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:49:31 »

This 69 buisness is a load of shite as well. We wore red at Wembley in '90 and '93 and won on both occasions. I'm still annoyed about it but they won't change it so we just have to get on with it and look forward to the game now.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:55:28 »

No offence but we play in red, the players signed for swindon therefore they play in red, if they dont want to play for swindon a team that plays in red maybe they should fuck off.

Coz that's not a fucking massive over reaction is it ?!?!?

The management team obviously asked the players what they would prefer and they told them.....

Ultimately the directors could have overruled that decision if they saw it as worthwhile - but I guess they see next Saturday as a bigger opportunity than what fucking colour shirts we are wearing !

All perspective seems to have gone out of the window on this......

Wise men say........
Spencer_White

« Reply #313 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:55:35 »

What response do people expect by e-mailing Nick watkins? The decision has been made. Lets get on with it. Like others have said, it doesn't matter what colour we play in - we're at Wembley for fucks sake!!

It does matter, its part of the history and identity of the club.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:56:12 »

Christ on a bike. Really?

Really?  

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: