Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 52377 times)
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:07:31 »

That's why their reporting is so anodine then
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:15:27 »

What response do people expect by e-mailing Nick watkins? The decision has been made. Lets get on with it. Like others have said, it doesn't matter what colour we play in - we're at Wembley for fucks sake!!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #167 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:16:00 »

What response do people expect by e-mailing Nick watkins? The decision has been made. Lets get on with it. Like others have said, it doesn't matter what colour we play in - we're at Wembley for fucks sake!!

It's still a fucking joke!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:17:45 »

I can't believe that's really AHounsell with that opinion.  Is somebody else using his id.
It does sound more like the sort of thing I'd say Smiley

He does have something of a point - I'd hate it to become a dividing issue between players and fans or indeed any kind of a distraction in the week leading up to such a massive game.

Still wrong though
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:18:59 »

I don't think people expect him to respond, it looks like we'll be wearing white no matter what - its more a case of registering the feelings of the overwhelming majority.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:21:30 »

NOT happy with this decision myself but it seems the players & manager are happy with it & they're the ones that matter. At the end of the day if we win it'll have fuck all to do with the colour of our kit will it ?  Wink

But are they?  Would any of them actually dare to say if they weren't?

I'm pissed off that we're having to waste our time over a decision that should never have been made.

Exactly.  As extreme as it may seem to a few people on here, this is putting a slight downer on the whole build up now!

santasdead

« Reply #171 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:24:48 »

Exactly.  As extreme as it may seem to a few people on here, this is putting a slight downer on the whole build up now!

But, at least it is taking peoples minds off of the ticket fiasco...

I'm with Sippo - WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY. So shut up.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #172 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:26:39 »

It does sound more like the sort of thing I'd say Smiley

He does have something of a point - I'd hate it to become a dividing issue between players and fans or indeed any kind of a distraction in the week leading up to such a massive game.

Still wrong though

Agreed, We definitely do not want it to be a distraction to the players and staff but it is a shockingly awful decision, Maybe they should have consulted the fans' and asked us first before going ahead and deciding on wearing white?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:30:41 »

I'm with Sippo also.

I was going to wear the white shirt to Wembley anyway, before this announcement.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:32:17 »

Sorry but it does matter what colour we play in. Red is our traditonal colours.

Do you think Newcastle fans would be happy if they decided to wear red in a final?!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:33:43 »

Its part of our identity. That's the reason its a bad decision.

Disgust has been registered, nothing more can be done.

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:39:03 »

only just seen this and am posting in response to the first post(aint read more than the first page)

a fucking ridiculous decision.put it right fitton!
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:46:13 »

Swindon are RED!

Like why the hell did we wear blue against Fulham and Leeds, and White against Wycombe?!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:48:48 »

I'm with Sippo also.

I was going to wear the white shirt to Wembley anyway, before this announcement.
Lovely, I don't much care if you're going in a floral flock to be honest, I'm not going to watch or support you. But the team wear red, it's part of the identity
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:49:15 »

Taking your points in order:

1) Reverse the decision or at the very least get some sort of statement saying they fucked up
2) Of course it fucking matters what colours we play in.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: