Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 66190 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:51:56 »

Vigs getting sent off was exactly what we didn't need....I think if we lose at Bury then we're down, it's that important.

Power applied a bit of a sticking plaster in the window, but it was fairly obvious we were still saddled with the same problems, namely a squad of players not good enough for this level of football, not playing the kind of football needed for a relegation battle.....with a management team not up to the job.

So the Div 4 road map, can stay on the shelf for another week.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:53:04 »

The cover of the programme today made me laugh: "Pride. Passion. Belief". They may as well have added "Spine. Clue. Desire". As a list of words we completely lack.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:57:11 »

There was nearly one at the end when Maguire was giving it the big'un
Anyone can do that though, having a bit of bottle during the actual game would be nice.
God knows what them two fans were thinking too? Amusing though
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:59:20 by Quagmire » Logged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:57:28 »

Yeah but we're sustainable though
May not be next season with the amount of supporters we lose!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:58:37 »

Whilst it is all doom and gloom, must congratulate the Town End on the atmosphere and passion they created - pity the team didn't have the same after 30 mins.  And that banner looked amazing!
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:59:20 »

Decision to leave out Ince proven costly. Knew the midfield would be over ran before kick off. What planet are they living on, the best coach in the world and Premiership winning DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER decide 3 ball players with not an ounce of strength or bite between is the way to go in a local derby.

That's me done for the season. Don't reckon the players stand much chance with the farce that is our owner and management.
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #171 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:00:46 »

This season is done unless we bring in a new Manager, and even then we'll only escape the drop by some miracle. Having said that, I don't know what actually constitutes a manager nowadays where Swindon are concerned. The Sherwood nonsense sums us up. Get rid of him, get rid of Embleton, and please please please get rid of the useless drip that is Luke Williams. I'm not a Power hater, but I'll become so if he persists with the current management setup.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:02:09 »

Dan Barnes ‏@misterdanbarnes 6m6 minutes ago
Suggestions of a post-match incident in the players' tunnel here at the County Ground today #stfc #OUFC

#oufc manager Michael Appleton was sporting a cut under his right eye but refused to comment #stfc

Hardly surprising given the full-time celebrations - Maguire vs. Thompson was akin to Lennon vs. McCoista few years back  (handshake with strong words). Mind you, we probably lost the fight in the tunnel too.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:03:44 »

What the fuck does Kenneth Williams say to these guys at half time. We are consistently pants in the second half, it's like our will to win and desire is sucked up by the fun sponge and his words of wisdom.

If he says about the motivation of the players once more after another post match defeat I think I'll explode. YOU are paid to motivate the players Kenneth, do something about it you utter utter putz.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:04:41 »

Hardly surprising given the full-time celebrations - Maguire vs. Thompson was akin to Lennon vs. McCoista few years back  (handshake with strong words). Mind you, we probably lost the fight in the tunnel too.

Goddard would be last pick in a fight off on our team. Such a weed on the pitch.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #175 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:06:04 »

Fuck off Williams, fuck off Embleton, fuck off Sherwood and fuck off Power. I'm done.
I think this sums it up nicely.
Williams says before the game "we'll fight for the fans" - total puerile shite. Like others, I'm struggling why Ince didn;t get a game. I'm also struggling why Swindon lad Tom Smith wasn't on the bench. You know you are in the shit when Thomas comes on.
This game summed up precisely why we are going down.
Colkett, Gladwin and Kasim were total fucking toss. Goddard came on and got knocked off the ball a few times. The wing backs / full backs got taken to the cleaners for the 2nd game in a row. Gladwin was lucky not to get red for his stamp in the 2nd half.
The problem is we don't fucking learn. Its the same shit week after week.
I think I've had enough now.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:06:18 »

Did superchump do a post match interview? What did he say?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:07:09 »

Did superchump do a post match interview? What did he say?

Just re read the last 20 post match excuses/
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:07:10 »

Anything other than ditching Williams at the very least is unacceptable. I'd prefer to see him, Embleton and Sherwood out the door but can't see that.

Honestly glad I didn't waste my time or money going today, it was a forgone conclusion and so is relegation.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:08:20 »

What the fuck does Kenneth Williams say to these guys at half time. We are consistently pants in the second half, it's like our will to win and desire is sucked up by the fun sponge and his words of wisdom.

If he says about the motivation of the players once more after another post match defeat I think I'll explode. YOU are paid to motivate the players Kenneth, do something about it you utter utter putz.

Power has said that Luke is the 'Goose that lays the golden eggs', so how about letting him get back to being a goose and get in a professional farmer to run the farm? Listening to him post match, he hasn't got a clue about how to win matches in professional football.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: