Pages: 1 ... 991 992 993 [994] 995 996 997 ... 1230   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4392062 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #14895 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 12:43:33 »

Awful period and suprised Williams never had a breakdown working under those two wankers

Some of the stuff he came out with in his post match interviews, it would make sense that he probably was having one.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #14896 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 12:49:27 »

Some of the stuff he came out with in his post match interviews, it would make sense that he probably was having one.

Agreed there were some strange comments but you could understand it working under those two with the added pressure of not knowing if he was picking the team or wondering what players were coming in.

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #14897 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 13:22:02 »

Tyler Smith told he can find a new club by Hull.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/hull-city-make-transfer-decision-concerning-sheffield-wednesday-birmingham-target-35231430

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #14898 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 14:28:12 »

Basically what we are doing this season is doing what we did with loan players last season, but with players that we actually own.  Bring in young players that you have never heard of and developing them into better players that we can sell on.  Add in a scattering of more experienced pros, that still fit into the model and suit the way we play, and it's not hugely different from last year.

The main difference is we based our selection of players on contacts, and who we knew last year, whereas this year it will be more data focused to select the players that we want to watch.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
mozalini

Ignore
« Reply #14899 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 14:32:43 »

Basically what we are doing this season is doing what we did with loan players last season, but with players that we actually own.  Bring in young players that you have never heard of and developing them into better players that we can sell on.  Add in a scattering of more experienced pros, that still fit into the model and suit the way we play, and it's not hugely different from last year.

The main difference is we based our selection of players on contacts, and who we knew last year, whereas this year it will be more data focused to select the players that we want to watch.

Another difference is that we won't have to press the reset button in January when our loan players get unexpectedly recalled by their parent clubs as happened last season.  We will have control over what players we choose to move on in January if a decent offer comes in.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #14900 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 15:58:08 »

I still think we are going to be reliant on loan players to supliment our squad, so we will still have the same challenges in January - hopefuly not as drastic as last season though

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #14901 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 18:42:21 »

Saw something online saying Simpson to Peterborough

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #14902 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 19:25:49 »

Saw something online saying Simpson to Peterborough

P'boro chairman has debunked that rumour on Twitter. Mind you, he's gone against stuff he's said online before.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #14903 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 19:27:47 »

Some of our fans clamouring for Jamie Sendles-White to return as he's touting himself on Twitter. The mind boggles.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #14904 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 19:30:43 »

P'boro chairman has debunked that rumour on Twitter. Mind you, he's gone against stuff he's said online before.

If true it makes you wonder why he signed for Ipswich if he's not good enough for the Ipswich squad but they're willing to loan him to another league one club.

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #14905 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 19:31:39 »

Some of our fans clamouring for Jamie Sendles-White to return as he's touting himself on Twitter. The mind boggles.

Surely that ship has sailed🤔

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #14906 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 19:41:13 »

JayBox just jizzed himself I take it?  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #14907 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 20:23:12 »

I think we will be maxing out on loan players the same as last season.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #14908 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 20:46:42 »

I hope so. It worked well this year
adje

Ignore
« Reply #14909 on: Saturday, June 11, 2022, 20:50:27 »

Surely that ship has sailed🤔
Was it ever launched?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 991 992 993 [994] 995 996 997 ... 1230   Go Up
Print