Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coventry City FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 51480 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:08:05 »

Just on my way back, that was fucking class!!
Whether you went today, listened to the radio or followed it on here, every Swindon fan has the right to get bollocksed tonight.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:09:47 »

Based on what has happened over the past months this is a massive win and worth so much more than just the 3 points.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:21:34 »

Coventry away is getting a decent rep as an away day.  Couldn't be there today, but will never forget the way we packed out the away end in the Prem season.  And the late equaliser was sublime.  Right up there with the best of the goal celebrations.
fatbasher

« Reply #288 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:22:43 »

Brian from Eldene STILL thinks we're going down,lucky result apparently...Jesus, what a grade A cock.... Suicide

Swindon's equivalent of PNEThor?
fatbasher

« Reply #289 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:25:48 »

Of course Poxford would have taken double that, if their benefit payments were on time.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:26:57 »

Looking at the stats on the BBC it looks totally one sided :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21556949

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:40:17 »

Of course Poxford would have taken double that, if their benefit payments were on time.

It's not about them though.  (Having said that, it is quite amusing that their heavily trailed 'Ultimate Support Saturday' away day to Southend a fews weeks ago produced an away following of 600 odd.  We don't need gimmicks.)
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:49:20 »

It is getting very tight at the top now, and the season is going to go to the wire for all the teams in the top 8 or 9. 

Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:49:30 »

Paolo crying into his Perroni.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:49:43 »

Just on my way back, that was fucking class!!
Whether you went today, listened to the radio or followed it on here, every Swindon fan has the right to get bollocksed tonight.

Amen to that...on my 3rd pint of homebrew already........
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:53:15 »

Just home.

Great win, and great spirit by the team after a terrible start.

Fantastic save by Wes to keep the score at 1-0 looks more important after the two goals.
That said it would have been a travesty had we lost that game, as we should have been out of sight before we scored had we taken our chances.

Happy for Nathan, as he played well when he settled down, and thought Alan Mac had a very good game in centre mid.

Hopefully with a week to work with the boys Kevin Mac can build on this & push on towards the Championship
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 18:55:14 »

For shame, I switched the tv off in frustration when we were 1-0 down. This is very sweet. Beers
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 19:22:03 »

bollox. just wrote a lengthy post but deleted it. like a twat.

anyway we were fucking ace today. Thompson had a 60 second fuckup but then had 89 mins running his socks off.
Jay Mac was woeful today. needs to improve.
Wes made a worldy save. an amazing save.

Also i remember commenting to the chap next to me that you can see why paolo was always critical of the finishing from our strikers. they should of had us 4.1 up at half time. but they worked hard for the team.

My mom was Alan mac though. broke everything up through midfield and was quality. Ward was a very close second and was pleased for him to score.

great support today from the travelling army. had a 10min spell in the second half when we were quiet but soon got back into good voice.

also, Whits would know as he was near them, what was the song that your section was singing when they were jumping up and down etc. looked ace fun

wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 19:26:52 »

Have ran out of beer. Moving on to wine. Still smiling!

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 19:29:27 »

Fantastic save by Wes to keep the score at 1-0 looks more important after the two goals.
Critical in the context of the game and don't know that I've ever seen a better reaction save of it's type
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: