Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KTIS: Lobbying councillors/Postcards on Saturday  (Read 1005 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 13:13:49 »

Apologies for another cross-post from the Trust site, but I'm not typing it all out again.

As part of the effort to lobby councillors re new stadium development/not losing the club thru sheer neglect, we've got a load of postcards printed up that people can just fill in with their name and address and send to their local councillor or (if from out of town) to Mike Bawden as Council Leader.

On Saturday, we'll be trying to get as many of these filled out as possible (pens, trestle tables and lists of councillors by ward all provided) but we need people to help get people to sign up. If you can spare a couple of hours before the game, please come to the Trust office from 1pm.

See you then
McLovin

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 14:26:12 »

Where is the Trust Office? Oops
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 14:29:35 »

Its the little shed that used to sell the tickets next to what used to be the club shop opposite the County Ground Pub.

/
W56196272
McLovin

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 14:31:15 »

Ah right. Cheers Yeovil.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 16:13:00 »

It looks like an old public bog, but with a sign saying TrustSTFC on it. Which isn't to say you should have seen it, actually - because it looks like an old public bog, it's one of those buildings your mind kind of unconsciously ignores in a sort of "Oh, that's just an old shed/bog" kind of way.
mattboyslim

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 16:23:49 »

It looks like an old public bog, but with a sign saying TrustSTFC on it. Which isn't to say you should have seen it, actually - because it looks like an old public bog, it's one of those buildings your mind kind of unconsciously ignores in a sort of "Oh, that's just an old shed/bog" kind of way.

I'm glad you cleared that up for us paul.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 16:24:18 »

paul's so self-deprecating, you can tell he used to be a goff...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 17:17:50 »

I'm not self-deprecating, I'm bloody great, me. I was being "Trust office-deprecating".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: