Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Our readers wives section  (Read 1534 times)
Anonymous

« on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 21:10:56 »

After the success of our photos section I think it is a good idea to have a readers wives section. Since most of us do not actually have wives and in some cases are never likely to this section may also include the following. Girlfreinds, Ex girlfreinds,fuck buddies, freinds that we fancy, freinds that are girls, sisters, mums(but only if under 45), neighbours and cousins.

Photos may be fully dressed but partially nude or nude is preferable. All photos must be genuine and not nicked from the net.

Kinky Tom has gratiousley agreed to start us off with a photo of his freind Iona. So over to you Tom.

Then I think as founder of the forum Dazza should set a good example by posting his girlfreind(assuming she is real and not  make believe).

Then I will post my ex-girlfreind.

Happy posting Cheesy
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 22:08:32 »

I'm up for that Michael.

Sonicpuff'll be posting his fellas though  Sad
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 22:40:01 »

Cheesy  Ta
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 23:40:14 »

I could do loads clothed, but oddly none deshabille.
Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 14:39:24 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Cheesy  Ta

:fu  What has happened here I remember posting something about the famous Dave losing his virginity thread but it has been deleted.

:fu  :box  Sonicyouth did you delete it. Why? All I said was that Dave should post a picture of the girl. Maybe she was a ladyboy? Cheesy

You shouldnt delete something just coz Dave asks you. Sad  :evil:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: