Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Miss Bird and Miss Larwood  (Read 11943 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 11:30:44 »

Soapy Tit Wank
Lumps

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 16:05:30 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
well Im not sure where to get one - but I got my holiday rep in Eygpt to write my name in Arabic - I think it would make a nice tatoo - I need to have it somewhere I cant see it so I dont get annoyed with it I think

Here's some free tattoo advice, get that arabic phrase verified indepently, preferably by someone you know and trust....... there's a lot of people wandering around with "I am a stupid twat" tattooed on their arse in some foreign language.
dell boy

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 16:08:33 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
well Im not sure where to get one - but I got my holiday rep in Eygpt to write my name in Arabic - I think it would make a nice tatoo - I need to have it somewhere I cant see it so I dont get annoyed with it I think

Here's some free tattoo advice, get that arabic phrase verified indepently, preferably by someone you know and trust....... there's a lot of people wandering around with "I am a stupid twat" tattooed on their arse in some foreign language.

Good advice, but there again how many are likely to see your arse who can speak Arabic??
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 16:21:43 »

Quote from: "Lumps"

Um yeah dont worry I would defo do that
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 16:49:47 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Quote from: "STFCBird"
Im actually in the market for some tatoo advice

don't get one on your boob!

Do you girls have tatooes? I find them rather ugly on ladies to be truthful, especially when the lady starts to get a bit older.

I have two, one on my back and one on my stomach... i would like my next one down the outside of my foot. They dont always have to be on show, its more for yourself i think!
Any one use an epilator? That hurts more than getting a tattoo done!

Have a lovely time ladies, im sure you'll all look beautiful  Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:12:14 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Quote from: "STFCBird"
Im actually in the market for some tatoo advice

don't get one on your boob!

Do you girls have tatooes? I find them rather ugly on ladies to be truthful, especially when the lady starts to get a bit older.

You don't get many birds in Swindonia under 50 without a discrete tat, here or there....

Like most things,  if you go over the top its a bit minging , but I rather like the fashion.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:15:02 »

A tasteful, discreet tat on a bird is alright

We've got a scraggy ho in my village who thought it would look classy to have claw marks tattooed all over her tits. She's in her fifties now and looks a right state........................

It's All Good..............
neville w

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:16:25 »

I think there's a place just off Commercial Road, if that helps ?
sonic youth

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:17:50 »

i like tattoooos
flammableBen

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:20:52 »

I'm going to get a tattoo one day and it'll be awesome.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:25:20 »

Quote from: "herthab"

We've got a scraggy ho in my village who thought it would look classy to have claw marks tattooed all over her tits. She's in her fifties now and looks a right state........................

But she probably had it done, to feel better about herself.  At least you've noticed her tits, would you have done so without the tat?
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:25:39 »

I'm going to Tattooine
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:26:28 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

But she probably had it done, to feel better about herself.  At least you've noticed her tits, would you have done so without the tat?

What? A couple of saggy, deflated funbags?

Probably Cheesy

It's All Good..............
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:28:22 »

Quote from: "Miss Angry"
Have a lovely time ladies, im sure you'll all look beautiful  Smiley

They went with my mask idea then?  Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:28:33 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

What? A couple of saggy, deflated funbags?

Probably Cheesy

Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: