Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 65719 times)
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #300 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:11:43 »

Can't really bothered to discuss the ins and outs of the football beyond:

- Branco was useless all day and embarrassing for the first goal
 - I don't remember Gladwin doing anything, good or bad
 - Why was Vigs sent off when it was NT who tackled him? Think we'll get that overturned.
I remember lot's of bad things Gladwin did unfortunatly, he was awful yesterday along with most of the others. That lot can get fucked as far as i am concerned after yesterday. I agree with most of you here that the coaching is shocking but it was more than that yesterday i cant excuse players not being able to control 5 yard passes or put a fucking foot in to tackle.Yes people will say the coach should install that but fuck me if a player can't use his own brain then we are fucked.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:14:53 »

Lots of comments consistently about our apparent lack of fitness. The fact that Oxford, who are in the 5th round of the FA Cup and the semi final of the boycott trophy and thus have played more games than us recently really suggests something is seriously amiss.

They finished really strongly and we faded, surely it should have been the other way around?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:15:50 »

gladwin/colkett/kasim totally lost midfield. the amount of space and time pox had was incredible, they could run 20-30 yards without a challenge.

that's what gladwin did.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #303 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:28:17 »

FWIW I agree pretty much totally with Christys post.

Please play Smith (if he is fit) and Ince (even if he isn't) next week...thank you.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:37:26 »

Smith is fit.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:38:33 »

I posted at the start of the second half that we appeared to be playing 8 at the back, as our midfield had retreated to a position about 5 yards in front of the defence who were camped on the 18 yard line.

Were they really trying to defend for 45 mins, because frankly I wouldn't be confident that this lot could defend for 5 mins without conceding
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:43:06 »

I posted at the start of the second half that we appeared to be playing 8 at the back, as our midfield had retreated to a position about 5 yards in front of the defence who were camped on the 18 yard line.

Were they really trying to defend for 45 mins, because frankly I wouldn't be confident that this lot could defend for 5 mins without conceding

No they did that because they were blowing out of their arse because they are just not fit.

The excuses from LW is just getting stupid. This squad if fit could be handy, what this squad needs is a proper manager, a boss, to get fitness in the team, a bit of passion and tactical nous.

Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #307 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:49:25 »

Can't really bothered to discuss the ins and outs of the football beyond:

- Branco was useless all day and embarrassing for the first goal
 - I don't remember Gladwin doing anything, good or bad
 - Why was Vigs sent off when it was NT who tackled him? Think we'll get that overturned.
Also i am far from a Branco fan but why again are we fucking around with formations just to fit Nathan Thompson in the team.They said last week that Branco is in the form of his life and been banging on how much better we look defensivly so what do we do? Change it again 
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:50:55 »

I remember lot's of bad things Gladwin did unfortunatly, he was awful yesterday along with most of the others. That lot can get fucked as far as i am concerned after yesterday. I agree with most of you here that the coaching is shocking but it was more than that yesterday i cant excuse players not being able to control 5 yard passes or put a fucking foot in to tackle.Yes people will say the coach should install that but fuck me if a player can't use his own brain then we are fucked.
Totally agree. And I'd add "put a fucking shift in"
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:56:59 »

At
Anyone can do that though, having a bit of bottle during the actual game would be nice.
God knows what them two fans were thinking too? Amusing though
At least they won't have to worry about watching the next few home games. (Lucky Fuckers).

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #310 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:04:56 »

If that's true then Luke needs to fuck off off back to the pantomime and take the rest of the useless management team with him.
Oh no he doesn't......

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
lambourn red

« Reply #311 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:08:25 »

WTF was wrong with the sicknote yesterday I missed any mention of why Obika was not in the squad yet again and the decision to leave out Rohan Ince was an absolute joke when you have a powder puff midfield on the pitch and then have to bring on Thomas who is stealing a living as a pro footballer.

Question for people if we got rid of Williams/Embleton do you think a new manager could get these players motivated or is it just that they are not good enough?
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:08:52 »

Are they still training on a 3G pitch everyday? I can't see how training on that 4/5 days a week and then having to play on a proper pitch can get them fit to play on a heavy pitch for 90 minutes at this time of year.

I see a lot of the players at the gym and they sure as hell don't do anything there to get them fit, unless sitting on the bikes chatting is a new fitness trend.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:23:00 »

Question for people if we got rid of Williams/Embleton do you think a new manager could get these players motivated or is it just that they are not good enough?
I believe they are good enough, they are desperately unfit (Williams and co.) and definitely not motivated (Williams and co.).  Power is a football man, surely he can see the problems or does he not want to as it will cost him money to do the right thing a get a proper manager in.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:23:39 »

3g pitches are energy sapping fuckers in my experience. you don't need a 3g pitch for fitness work, you need a flat surface for sprint, a pavement will do for endurance and hills for strength
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: