Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sean Morrison  (Read 33006 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 19:50:19 »

When Greer hit that pass, did you actually think great ball? Or did you think, you fucking twat what was the point in doing that? I thought the latter and reckon most of the people stood around me thought the same.

Greer seems to have been a bit out of sorts over the last few games or so, maybe he just needs a week off. Still better than what we had last season, but not as good as he can play.
I actually thought it was a great ball straight away, and I think a lot of others would have thought the same. Maybe it depended what angle you were watching from?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #121 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 19:56:46 »

When Greer hit that pass, did you actually think great ball? Or did you think, you fucking twat what was the point in doing that? I thought the latter and reckon most of the people stood around me thought the same.

Greer seems to have been a bit out of sorts over the last few games or so, maybe he just needs a week off. Still better than what we had last season, but not as good as he can play.
Yeah i often think players are twats for playing great balls.Stupid cunt
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 20:45:21 »

Fwiw i thought great ball, you could see from the off it would hit our player.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 20:46:32 »

Johnny you didn't sit in the DRS last season did you, around seat 75?

Things get better but they never get good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 20:56:28 »

Yeah....what's wrong with Gazza or Ralphy?

Neither play for Swindon.

Ralphy is probably snowed under with bloody Christmas cards!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 22:16:45 »

Yeah i often think players are twats for playing great balls.Stupid cunt

I never said it wasn't a great ball, just that it didn't look like one when it left his boot. Must have just been the view from where I was standing, I was pretty low and near the goal line.

Johnny you didn't sit in the DRS last season did you, around seat 75?

Nope.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 22:20:30 »

Jonny seems like one of those armchair pundits you get in the pub. Tolerable for a while to the point where you find yourself agreeing, but then it just turns into farce and they start talking bollocks.
Talk Talk

« Reply #127 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 22:28:07 »

Jonny seems like one of those armchair pundits you get in the pub. Tolerable for a while to the point where you find yourself agreeing, but then it just turns into farce and they start talking bollocks.

Are you sure that's not just your perception as you down more beer, Sam? I find that the longer I spend in the pub the more everybody seems to be talking bollocks. Particularly me.
dell boy

« Reply #128 on: Friday, December 18, 2009, 09:28:14 »

Are you sure that's not just your perception as you down more beer, Sam? I find that the longer I spend in the pub the more everybody seems to be talking bollocks. Particularly me.
You must spend a lot of time in pubs?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 22:08:47 »

Serious boredom kicked in, so I checked to see how some of our loaned out players were doing.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56794

That was the other week, Southend lost their 7th straight away game at Exeter today (Corr got sent off)

I really hope we dont swap him for Revell.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #130 on: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 22:34:34 »

No chance.Today highlighted what a strange decision it was to loan him out imo as we could of done with him when it came to Amankawah going off.Also Greer is struggling at the moment and i really think he needs a rest.Someone pointed out earlier to me that Greer has played basically every week since coming back from a long term injury so maybe a rest is what is needed
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 22:38:01 »

Morrison is at that age where he needs to be playing football. I'd fully understand that decision if it didnt leave us so short.

Aljofree has been injured ever since Wilson got here so I have no idea if Wilson rates him and whether he'd be called upon.

Again, I hope to god there isnt some sort of Revell/Morrison swap deal.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 16:08:48 »

Given that Wilson has already said Sean's not going anywhere, I think this is a pretty pointless discussion.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #133 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 16:13:58 »

You honestly think that a player who in 3 weeks time can talk to other clubs and is on loan to another team might not be leaving?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 16:16:29 »

You honestly think that a player who in 3 weeks time can talk to other clubs and is on loan to another team might not be leaving?

Isn't that rule (discuss / sign pre-contract from January) only for international transfers?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: