Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Woking Official Matchday Thread  (Read 20104 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 19:10:38 »

And was he doing bad things to exotic birds to produce that extraordinary noise?

I've seen him at Speedway (on the gate) if it's the same guy
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 19:11:37 »

Checking the scum score!
I was a row behind you just across the aisle (in front of Mex  Sad )
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 19:36:37 »

I thought we did more than enough to win, should have been a lot easier though.  Woking were pretty poor, although I felt their back four and keeper were good.  The no. 11 should be able to find a career in panto somewhere!!  What happened to the incisive play from last week, early crosses for the strikers to feed off?  Macca should have been supplying them, but he was poor again today.  Was in the members' suite today and a couple of us were ranting about Hutchinson after the game.  Didn't realise that the players come up there to grab something to eat, first player up was Hutchinson who sat down at a table right behind us.  When he got up to go a young lady went with him, she must have heard all our rants and wishing he would fuck off back to Celtic!!
Barry Scott

« Reply #168 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 20:01:31 »

dire game and sat near the biggest bunch of morons with some cock who kept making some daft noise(they booed the team at the end. cretins).

I was sat near them too and they ruined that game for me. Sure, it was boring, but fuck me they're the biggest bunch of miserable annoying cunts i've ever seen waste carbon dioxide. One of those cunts shouted at MacNamee that he wasn't good enough for "fucking Penhill" when he didn't try to head a shit cross that was nowhere near him.

If i had bollocks or an ounce of machismo in the real world i woulda loved to have smashed that guy's face to paté.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 20:44:47 »

Smash it to Pate, i love it Bazza Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #170 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 20:51:47 »

A crap game but we're through and in the hat. Woking were crap apart from the first 20. Their set pieces were pure comedy.  As stated elsewhere their no 11 was priceless.  As for us, Smith came and caught everything - what a change from when he was trying to punch everything. Unlike others I thuoght Manky did well. Kennedy was OK. The middle 2 were very good. JPM was a bit patchy but more good than bad. Ferry drifted in and out of the game but looks a good prospect. Timlin was pure shit. He has sod all presence in the centre and his clearances towards the end showed pure panic. Macca didn't do much. Tope I feel sorry for. He took a load of stick from the fans around me. I don't think he had a good game but he's a young lad starting out. Paynter for me was MOM by a country mile.
All in all a crap afternoon but a job done. Now Scum away - put them in their place on their turf.  

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 20:56:54 »

I was sat near them too and they ruined that game for me. Sure, it was boring, but fuck me they're the biggest bunch of miserable annoying cunts i've ever seen waste carbon dioxide. One of those cunts shouted at MacNamee that he wasn't good enough for "fucking Penhill" when he didn't try to head a shit cross that was nowhere near him.

If i had bollocks or an ounce of machismo in the real world i woulda loved to have smashed that guy's face to paté.

yeah that's the morons.
at first i laughed a bit at their stupidity.in the end it started to grate me. the abuse they gave macnamee was ott.
my daughter didn't know what to make of them(she hardly ever goes to matches)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 21:19:55 »

Dull. I almost fell asleep until Fred found the urge to hurl expletives at the Linesman, which was akin to the sound of concorde taking off......

That was possibly the most depressing game I've witnessed. Only Paynter & Smith (because he did what he needed to) emerged with any credit. The rest were shit/lazy/disinterested * Delete as appropriate.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 21:21:17 »

My highlight was Fred spilling pie juice down the back of the kid in the next row.
Ben_wfc

« Reply #174 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 23:05:06 »

To be fair to sam-yorke he was playing out of position today (usually plays up top). He usually works very very hard but definatly had an off day today.

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 23:08:09 »

he was awful.
i liked your no7 and 8.and the keeper was decent
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 23:12:30 by arriba » Logged
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 01:02:30 »

I had to sit in the Don Rogers / Intel / Nationwide / Kingswood / not the Town End stand. Please Mr Fitton, never do that to me again.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 01:58:23 »

Poor scrappy game - Paynter was my MOM ....ot much else to say.
If woking could pass in the final third then no doubt we would of been in trouble.
Tope was shite ...again....hopefully he will be on his way as it just isnt working for him.
Kennedy struggled a bit, especially with his passing.
Sat in the DR - If Fitton is saying he needs a band because the atmosphere is poor then why close the Town end.......Fuck knows what the Woking fans thought..

See you Tuesday....

Clems Army!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 02:01:49 »

I'm quite glad I didnt go.

Was going to go tuesday but might not ater hearing the TE is closed.  gay.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 02:29:13 »

Does anyone have a record of our progress over the last 20 years or so?  Until the late 1990s I know we used to get a bye until the 3rd round and, I think, the furthest we have been during my time as a fan has been the 5th round.  Which round was our televised tie vs Aston Villa in the early 1990s?  (I remember catching the coach from Oxford just to buy the tickets for that one...they were like gold dust.)

Steve Froggatt cracker of a goal. I couldn't see anything in the Stratton Bank, as you know. Prem and Champ don't come in until the 3rd round and never have....

I can't remember us going beyound 4th or 5th...Everton away, and Southampton at home one year...round Horlock time. Hazy, very hazy
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: