Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: police punching young swindon fan saturday  (Read 11395 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 09:49:31 »

Obviously if he had been a hippie then this would have been fully deserved.

As it is I feel sorry for the bloke and his family.  Its dosnt matter what happened before the filming starts. If he did something wrong they should have arrested him at that point not wait til he is walking away and shove him in the back. its fucking cowardly. The copper responsible should go down for it.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 11:00:12 »

I thought that it was being policed very poorly when I saw on the TV that people were being contained in an area for upto 7 hours regardless of weather they were protesting or just about their daily business.
Seemed to me that the coppers were on an "anything goes today lads" mode. To me, I feel may be the guy was/had said something to them, so this copper thought he'd dish out his own punishment. There is no excuse what so ever for it. It contrasts with the Jean Charles De Menizes case where I had/ have some sympathy with the police, but in this case I hope they throw the book at the copper. It also brings to mind the recent thing in Luton, where the islamofacists were allowed by the coppers to incite murder/hatred, & when ordinary peopel object they get arrested.

From the Dark Side
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #107 on: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 12:38:00 »

So reports today that the bloke was plastered and had drinking problems and was causing the police aggrevation. That doesn't warrant the treatment dished out one bit, but I wonder if the heart attack was brought on mostly through the drink or through the police being overly aggressive.
spacey

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 12:59:34 »

Yeah, the police action was merely a coincidence. That fact that he liked a drink means he would have been dead within minutes anyway. Infact I'd go as far to say that the policeman deserves promotion for putting the poor chap out of his misery. Lets hope that the thorough police investigation that takes place, much like all other police investigations, finds the brave policeman innocent.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #109 on: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 13:10:39 »

That's exactly what I meant Spacey. Good post.
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 15:12:40 »

And they should charge him (postumously) with wasting police time.

When you're smiling.........
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, April 10, 2009, 18:38:32 »

I would just like to know what would of been done without the video evidence......fuck all is my guess!

Clems Army!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 23:12:20 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7998976.stm

this looks a bit excessive

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 08:40:17 »

I bet that was sore afterwards
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 16:19:12 »

The second autopsy on Ian Tomlinson has shown that he died not of a heart attack,but of internal bleeding,
causing an "Abdominal haemorrhage".His family have known the results for 1 week,but were asked by the
IPCC not to comment,whilst their inquiry proceeded.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/g20-summit/5172206/Ian-Tomlinson-G20-protests-death-police-office-faces-manslaughter-charge.html

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 16:41:15 »

blimey, the guy that did the first autopsy should probably be a bit worried as well now - sounds like rather a convenient conclusion to come to before the video came to light.
flammableBen

« Reply #116 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 16:52:52 »

No wonder he died if he had internal bleeding. And to think everybody was blaming the pigs.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #117 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 17:15:12 »

Regarding Ian Tomlinson the blame now has to firmly lie with the police. It already did to a large degree but now it's certain.

All these reports about the protests are showing that the police have not done their duty in that they have aggravated an emotive situation. With all the talk of Hillsborough I think comparisons can definitely be drawn, the police seem to adopt an us versus them attitude in these protest situations. Obviously football hooligans are there to cause trouble though, whereas protestors may not have this mentality. One thing that's been learned is that giving people a beating only makes the problem worse.

I also noted the fact they boxed people into certain areas without food and drink for hours and no wonder people got angry.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 17:51:49 »

Memo.

Take a packed lunch to next protest.
flammableBen

« Reply #119 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 18:08:11 »

Fucking disgraceful.

Nought wrong with doing over a macdonalds and helping yourself to a few happy meals.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: