Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A fucking Train Wreck with Aids of a Thread.  (Read 49381 times)
Toni

« Reply #270 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:28:42 »

I sent an email to ITV West Tonight program last season complaining about him and i got a reply back directly from him.  Oops

I felt embarrassed after what i had said.  
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:56:14 »

I've only just discovered this thread......read the whole thing.  Don't some of the lads on here get excited when a new lady arrives on board....the rampant sexists soon morph into the rampant sex machines.

Its embarrassing lads, can't you just accept Toni, for what she is... fragile, pretty warm human being, vunerable, tender and maybe a little insecure, but above all an STFC fan.....BTW Toni my name is Reg...
Toni

« Reply #272 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:57:54 »

Hi Reg. Thats really sweet. And you have really worked me out already! Virtually everything you've just said about me is true!  
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:58:28 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I've only just discovered this thread......read the whole thing.  Don't some of the lads on here get excited when a new lady arrives on board....the rampant sexists soon morph into the rampant sex machines.

Its embarrassing lads, can't you just accept Toni, for what she is... fragile, pretty warm human being, vunerable, tender and maybe a little insecure, but above all an STFC fan.....BTW Toni my name is Reg...

Soapy Tit Wank

It's All Good..............
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:58:36 »

...one thats talking rubbish though, Sturrock is the best manager we've had in years.

Championship within 3 years if he stays here.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:01:27 »

Quote from: "toni_swin"
Hi Reg. Thats really sweet. And you have really worked me out already! Virtually everything you've just said about me is true!  

If you'd like to meet up before a match at say The Merlin.....we could talk about it further, I'm a very good listener......
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:02:35 »

If you'd like to meet up before a match at say The Merlin.....we could talk about it further, I'm a very good listener......

Only when your aid is turned on......................

It's All Good..............
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:03:11 »

Classic thread. By the way, Toni, I'm from Cirencester. Which pubs do you hang out in?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:03:12 »

It reminds me of when I did some warehouse work.

We'd generally be standing around outside smoking and drinking tea and any woman 15-70 attractive or utterly munted would get the same over excited reaction usually with sound effects and wolf whistles etc .I find it a bit embarrasing but To be honest young Toni seems to be enjoying it so what do I know.

/
W56196272
Toni

« Reply #279 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:03:51 »

Sounds like a good plan. I'd be up for that.

And by the way DV i truly believe what i say about Sturrock the same as you believe what you say about Sturrock but i wouldn't say you were talking rubbish as we are all entitled to our own opinions!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #280 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:05:58 »

I'm going to read this thread before bed and have a posh wank and a dirty dream about Toni. Phwoooaar!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:06:45 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Only when your aid is turned on......................

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:08:31 »

Sounds like a good plan. I'd be up for that.

And by the way DV i truly believe what i say about Sturrock the same as you believe what you say about Sturrock but i wouldn't say you were talking rubbish as we are all entitled to our own opinions!

Its a date then Toni......when's the next home game.
Toni

« Reply #283 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:09:02 »

Quote from: "Chris BS32"

Classic thread. By the way, Toni, I'm from Cirencester. Which pubs do you hang out in?

I used to hang out in The Bear but i don't really any more. What pubs do you hang out in?
Toni

« Reply #284 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:14:25 »

The next home game is against Bournemouth. 22nd September.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: