Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amir Khan  (Read 1079 times)
Sussex

« on: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 21:35:10 »

Looking forward to this fight...
Sussex

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 21:40:08 »

One for the future!!

69 seconds and it's all over!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 21:40:13 »

is it tonight or something??

Sussex

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 21:46:13 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
is it tonight or something??

It's all over, bashed the granny out of his opponent in the first round!
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 22:54:49 »

What a fucking joke that Bailey was though!, going into the fight he had a record of 3 wins and 4 defeats.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 04:42:20 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
What a fucking joke that Bailey was though!, going into the fight he had a record of 3 wins and 4 defeats.

Well seeing as its Khans first profesional fight they were hardly going to match him against someone handy were they.He needs rounds under his belt and will be fighting journey men and chancers for at least the next year.

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 04:44:03 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

Well seeing as its Khans first profesional fight they were hardly going to match him against someone handy were they.He needs rounds under his belt and will be fighting journey men and chancers for at least the next year.
A la Audrey Harrison, who is still doing that i believe?Huh? :?
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 11:40:21 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"

Thats what i mean, ok they're never going to put him against a top boxer in his first fight but we'll wait and see if he turns out to be another Audley Harrison who fights people off the street.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 11:41:04 »

Matt Skelton's from Bedford.

Danny Williams, the flu, what a joker you are, just knew he would beat you, you chicken.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 17:11:23 »

Thats what i mean, ok they're never going to put him against a top boxer in his first fight but we'll wait and see if he turns out to be another Audley Harrison who fights people off the street.

Harrison is in his late 30's and was never going to be a proper world champion.Khan is young talented and hungry.Its like comparing a Blackpool beach donkey and Red Rum.If you dont know what your talking about dont bother :x

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 18:12:07 »

Harrison is in his late 30's and was never going to be a proper world champion.Khan is young talented and hungry.Its like comparing a Blackpool beach donkey and Red Rum.If you dont know what your talking about dont bother :x

Ooooooh get you!.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 18:19:21 »

Be told and get to your room :x

Tongue

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 18:22:25 »

Be told and get to your room :x