Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Bournemouth Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54554 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:01:29 »

Wilson on:

- Played well today
- Ref lost us the game - Doss disallowed goal, foul on Ritchie, Foul on Smith. Not happy with him. Say he ha word an ref is oblivious to any of these points. Really ripping into him!
- Wilson says he Dossevi has done nothing wrong. Players are flabbergasted as they've been cheated...
- Ref said Diossevi booked for persistent fouling.
- Their goal their was foul on Smith before the melee
- Could have been two up before they scored. Disappointed TD missed his early chance - he needs a goal.
- Thought Caddis was outstanding.
- Poor marking for Bournemouth's second goal.
- Not threatened us at all until their 3rd (in second half). Reiterating aggrieved at ref's decision.
- Looked goo after our second equaliser...but...
- One of our better away performances. Didn't have the luck again. Not just down to luck but down to decisions.
- Worried about our position but looking at performance we can get out of it.
- Benyon will be hungry to play and do well
- Next week we might have more options-1 complete (striker) on loan and hopefully 1 more

To be fair Wilson seems pissed off rather than excuse making
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:01:53 »

Back at ya dude.  Too Cool
Edited. I'm a bit ashamed of myself
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:02:02 »

The big thing for me as well is that in the 2 games since you know who went we've actually looked and sounded like we have a bit of team spirit about us that we didn't have before.

Exactly.  Im sure that the big time boy was proving disruptive.  The performance on saturday certainly looked like we were on the way to being a team again and it sounds like tonight is the same.  That is why I still strongly believe that despite our current situation we will be ok this season.

Never knowingly overstated.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:02:17 »

Wilson said a striker has signed on loan. Can he play on Saturday or does he have to wait until next week to join us?

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:03:43 »

The big thing for me as well is that in the 2 games since you know who went we've actually looked and sounded like we have a bit of team spirit about us that we didn't have before.

Agree with this

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
König

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:04:06 »

Actually it is. Our sun will eventually, inevitably burn itself out, condemning our whole planet to an icy death. I just don't think that event will be precipitated by losing away at Bournemouth

its more likely we'll be consumed in a fireball when the suns fuel runs out and then expands at a massive rate, but they its all doom at the end of the day
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:04:54 »

its more likely we'll be consumed in a fireball when the suns fuel runs out and then expands at a massive rate, but they its all doom at the end of the day
I bow to your superior end of the world apocalypse knowledge
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:05:27 »

Wilson said a striker has signed on loan. Can he play on Saturday or does he have to wait until next week to join us?

Oooh I wonder who it is  
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:05:31 »

did he fuck say that if so then i missed it  Doh
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:05:46 »

I bow to your superior end of the world apocalypse knowledge

Hold on, there may be an extinction level even in the form of meteor strike way before then.
DMR

« Reply #475 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:05:57 »

Performance means fuck all if we have nothing to show for it.

Officially in the relegation zone now, and the massive MASSIVE concern is the 3 teams below us, and the 4 sides above us, ALL have at least 1 game in hand.

We're fucked.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:06:36 »

did he fuck say that if so then i missed it  Doh

You missed it.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:07:42 »

When exactly does the loan window open?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:07:56 »

Performance means fuck all if we have nothing to show for it.
I do agree (made the same point above). But against that it at least gives us hope we can turn it round. But then I remember telling myself this about "glimmers of hope but we only got a point and it's not enough" games on the road to relegation to League 2 last time.
König

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 22:08:38 »

Hold on, there may be an extinction level even in the form of meteor strike way before then.

This is true but there could also be a nuclear apocalypse tomorrow. i still think this defeat to bournemouth will in fact bring on the end of the world, youd think so from the thisis lot anyway!!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: