Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Have you Renewed yet ?  (Read 15108 times)
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 17:11:48 »

me and my partner haven't renewed.
can't stand that endless midfield passing and without Ranger you haven't a chance in hell.
couldn't even be bothered to watch the world cup and see the same.
no amount of free gifts would tempt me out to the county ground on a regular basis.
Well it is support like yours we can do without. Hope you enjoy your sky sports
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 17:15:15 »

Here you go in graphic format:

Thanks, I needed clarification
kerry red

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 17:15:47 »

I can see, vaguely, what he is getting at.

I think we all get frustrated by the fannying around sometimes, but surely even that is better than hoofball and when it does come off it is a delight to watch.

STFC is my club and I shall stick with it through thin and thinner
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 17:26:02 »

At the start of the season Swindon were doing a lot of tip tappy football and at times it was pleading to watch with chances happening. Towards the end the tippy tapping was taken to another level, with no sense if urgency going forward and little chances from all of it. I think a lot of the damage was cause at the end if the season the court case has not helped. Losing ranger was right but also a loss. Williams is now our best chance and he will be gone by the end of the season as he is in high wages and only has this season to see out his contract. I have suprisingly renewed my ticket but I'm not holding out much hope. Smith is like a rubber ball everything jut bounces off him and Williams misses lots of chances and that was when we were creating lots. Hope I'm wrong.
Talk Talk

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 17:27:34 »

I think we all get frustrated by the fannying around sometimes

Truly a service to the forum:

Is this going to go on all evening?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 19:14:24 »

I think we all get frustrated by the fannying around sometimes, but surely even that is better than hoofball and when it does come off it is a delight to watch.

But there is somewhere between tippy tappy fany flick football and hoofball. Sometimes we dropped a bollock by passing for passing's sake when we needed a bit more urgency.

We did managed to play controlled direct football at times though, which was far removed from hoofball.
kerry red

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 19:15:39 »

Maybe 2 up front will improve things
DRS

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, July 9, 2014, 09:47:01 »

At the start of the season Swindon were doing a lot of tip tappy football and at times it was pleading to watch with chances happening. Towards the end the tippy tapping was taken to another level, with no sense if urgency going forward and little chances from all of it. I think a lot of the damage was cause at the end if the sdmdason the court case has not helped. Losing ranger was right but also a loss. Williams is now our best chance and he will be gone by the end of the season as he is in high wages and only has this season to see out his contract. I have suprisingly renewed my ticket but I'm not holding out much hope. Smith is like a rubber ball everything jut bounces off him and Williams misses lots of chances and that was when we were creating lots. Hope I'm wrong.
If that god awful Michael Smith carries on that shit form he displayed last season he will likely only finish on a measly twenty goals. Pure shite that is, get rid
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, July 12, 2014, 03:23:16 »

soapy tit wank

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 12:04:14 »

Bump. 10% off deal ends today according to the OS
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 14:30:19 »

Season tickets are now available to collect from shop!!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 14:54:08 »

Was in yesterday picking up my lad's shirt (despite moaning about the cost!) Apparently the only reason we've had to get new season ticket cards done this season was because the old ones all have that myworld stuff all over them and the club don't own that, JedCo do. Nice one, one of the few things they actually did right while they were here and we don't even own that! And it ends up costing us extra to redo all the season ticket cards.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 15:00:25 »

Was in yesterday picking up my lad's shirt (despite moaning about the cost!) Apparently the only reason we've had to get new season ticket cards done this season was because the old ones all have that myworld stuff all over them and the club don't own that, JedCo do. Nice one, one of the few things they actually did right while they were here and we don't even own that! And it ends up costing us extra to redo all the season ticket cards.

Any idea when we might get them?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 15:07:11 »

Any idea when we might get them?
None at all, but if you check ronnie's post just above mine, that might give you a clue Wink
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 15:50:37 »

None at all, but if you check ronnie's post just above mine, that might give you a clue Wink

Ooops! I hadn't seen that.

Carry on.  Girl Giggle

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: