Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: elliot benyon - SIGNED! (official, people have had texts and everything)  (Read 50183 times)
DMR

« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:46:10 »

Excellent signing, promising you prospect who scores for fun.  Good work!

He hasn't signed yet...
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:47:56 »

He hasn't signed yet...

A pint says he does....
DMR

« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:49:17 »

Done.

My housemate's Torquay and convinced he won't come here.
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:50:08 »

Done.

Well that's that then
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:51:36 »

Done.

I'm a Swindon fan and I'm convinced he will...  Out of the cup, contract up in 6 months, Swindon well overdue some good news...  All omens pointing to a signature.  I reckon 3 signings today, another top class centre forward, with Wilson hijacking the Torres deal at the last minute, and a much needed left - back with one leg shorter than the other.
DMR

« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:59:38 »

Well that's that then

It's just another opinion you fucking dullard x
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 12:01:26 »

As you know opinions are like assholes.Everyone has one.

So yeah jada you fucking dullard
Spencer_White

« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 12:18:58 »

Done.

Isnt that more likely to be because he cant face the prospect of Swindon nicking Torquay's best player because his housemate supports Swindon and will probably wind him up about it in a really annoying fashion?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 12:36:53 »

So what happened to the youngsters from Man U it was said we may get as Ferguson got sacked from Preston and the players from Reading .....I expect 1 player in today and that will probably be about 2259 and be a young premier league reserve striker (not D Ward esq)
DMR

« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 12:46:03 »

Isnt that more likely to be because he cant face the prospect of Swindon nicking Torquay's best player because his housemate supports Swindon and will probably wind him up about it in a really annoying fashion?

I hope so...

And apparently Benyon's gone completely off the boil and O'Kane's their best player by streets.

He's bitter already  Cool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 13:17:09 »

If he is fit, he is an absolute hand full to play against.
I'd lovee us to take Fallon back but we wouldn't be able to sign him until the summer because of that stupid bollox rule about players only being able to play for two clubs in a season  - He's already played for Plymouth and Ipswich. Him and Benyon could be a good pairing though.
Hexagon

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 13:19:03 »

Doesn't that the playing for two clubs rule depend on if it was a long term or short term loan?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 13:20:33 »

Unless its an 'emergency' loan.  Konchesky has just gone to Forest under this rule.  God knows what 'Emergency' mean in this case.

Never knowingly overstated.
Spencer_White

« Reply #43 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 13:21:56 »

As has been said, the rule about 2 clubs in 1 season kills of any hope of Fallon. Besides which would we just go back to hoofing him the ball if we had him?

I dont think Fallon would come back here for a 3rd reason. While he was at Swindon he was going off the rails a bit off the field, drinking too much and generally a not very nice person. He went to Swansea and found God, became a totally different person, and a better player.

I think Swindon would remind him too much of how he used to behave and he would prefer to leave Swindon in the past.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 13:33:56 »

I'd lovee us to take Fallon back but we wouldn't be able to sign him until the summer because of that stupid bollox rule about players only being able to play for two clubs in a season  - He's already played for Plymouth and Ipswich. Him and Benyon could be a good pairing though.

It doesn't include loans. He's only played for one team this season who holds his contract and that's Plymouth.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: