Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aljofree  (Read 3467 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 17, 2008, 10:00:11 »

You'd think Malpas would play Ifil and Aljofree, what with him banging on about the reason that Aljofree was back in the team was his experience.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 17, 2008, 10:20:40 »

What's the point in trying to second guess someone who is incompetent and desperate? Unless you're incompetent and desperate you've not got a chance. I think most fans agree it doesn't really matter who plays anywhere in the back 4, you're going to get the same shambles. Different faces, same shambles.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 17, 2008, 10:23:03 »

Incompetent and desperate? He cant be i thought he was a proven and experienced manager

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 17, 2008, 11:39:03 »

as already suggested i'd go for aljofree left back, with the centre backs staying as last week, and smith right back.
ifil was only terrible last week because he saw more of the ball than anyone else.he needed someone to take it off him and get the play going.dropping him is terrible man management.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 17, 2008, 11:45:54 »

For me Ifil has to play, if we play Morrison, Aljofree,Smith in the same team we are lacking pace at the back.And with Nalis,timlin,easton, peacock possibly playing we are fucked for pace
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, October 17, 2008, 14:14:17 »

I genuinely think that Aljofree is one of our two best centre backs so personally I have no problem with him starting tomorrow. Ifil and him are our best pairing and should start if possible.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: