Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is anyone  (Read 2644 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 22:17:01 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Quote from: "STFC4LIFE"
Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"
hopefully the train that your not on!!

cheers Sad

No need to be a twat SwindonTownFC. The kids 15 years old ffs, and asking a perfectly reasonable question.

And he's got Parkins last ever Swindon shirt. So there!  

Thanks
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 07:13:54 »

Quote from: "mattyswinboy"
yeah sade youre been boring going in a car or are u to scared yeah is ne1 going from trowbridge?Huh? cos its jus me and my m8 at the moment  and garantee our train wil be full of city fans       btw i mite have two tickets available

:twisted:  Its not going to be boring its going to be banterful!

Too scared to get on a train full of shitheads? um no...they're hardly millwall are they Cheesy  They're all mouth.

RED ARMY
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 07:42:37 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I've got some mates from trowbridge that are getting the train to city from there. I was going to get the train, but why spend all that money when I can go up in my uncles car full of shitty fans heh heh  :?

Fair play, cheapest option is always the best!  I will feel very sorry for you however if they win and you have to sit in the car with them all the way home!
mattyswinboy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 10:22:50 »

Quote from: "mattyswinboy"
yeah sade youre been boring going in a car or are u to scared yeah is ne1 going from trowbridge?Huh? cos its jus me and my m8 at the moment  and garantee our train wil be full of city fans       btw i mite have two tickets available

:twisted:  Its not going to be boring its going to be banterful!

Too scared to get on a train full of shitheads? um no...they're hardly millwall are they Cheesy  They're all mouth.

but they are f****d in the head. wot pubs are the town fans going to be in Huh?? 1 near the train station i hope

img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa222/mattyswinboy/collage1.jpg[/img]
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 15:57:53 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
I've got some mates from trowbridge that are getting the train to city from there. I was going to get the train, but why spend all that money when I can go up in my uncles car full of shitty fans heh heh  :?

Fair play, cheapest option is always the best!  I will feel very sorry for you however if they win and you have to sit in the car with them all the way home!

Cheesy  Thanks for your sympathy lady, maybe If I turn on the water works they'd be nice.

However if we win, I'll be singing all the way home and they'll like it Cool  They will probably chuck me out the car.

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: