Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hereford  (Read 23083 times)
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 20:52:43 »

If he is a little bit Shakes-like it will be understandable as he is a striker. Shakes was as well wasn't he? (Prior to joining us that is.)

Yep at Millwall he plays as a striker and is right footed.

I never saw the lad play wednesday so i'm not gonna judge him just what someone told me who went.

If he did play left midfield he did pretty good to score 2 goals but then he could have switched flanks with JPM
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 20:57:32 »

He did OK on Wednesday, but as with so many youngsters needs to learn when to give the ball. Maybe it was a case of trialistitis - trying to impress too much syndrome.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:07:40 »

It'll be interesting to see if we make a move for him.  I would imagine we'd have to pay compensation as he's under 23.

Shame about Arquin but maybe they'll take another look at him when they return from tour
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:10:24 »

It'll be interesting to see if we make a move for him.  I would imagine we'd have to pay compensation as he's under 23.

Shame about Arquin but maybe they'll take another look at him when they return from tour

We'd have to pay a fee as he signed a pro deal with Millwall at the end of last season I think.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #109 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:14:49 »

I thought it was only with a view to a loan
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:17:22 »

Fucking Pericard, You would think he would be determined to do well considering it's a make or break season for him, He could slide down the leagues if he fails to perform again this season.

Looking forward to Wilson bringing in an experienced striker as i don't think Pericard's going to cut it, He's been poor in both friendlies by the sounds of it, I thought he would be busting a gut and trying to impress Wilson and show what he can do.

I'm judging him on his performance against Supermarine and what i have heard about him tonight, I've also spoken to someone who said he's playing cack.

You made it to the Supermarine game all the way from Yorkshire did you, when you couldn't even get to Wembley for our biggest game of the decade?

Let's fucking have this right. If you didn't go to the game, then you don't have a valid opinion about how Pericard played. You're always jumping on players backs with no reasoning what-so-ever.

[crispy]:cunt:[/crispy]
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:18:31 »

Uh oh, Samdy's not happy...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:19:55 »

I thought it was only with a view to a loan

Would make sense tbh. Wasn't sure. I think if there's something about him then why not go for a loan? Suits both teams really.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #113 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:25:13 »

I don't have a clue i thought it was a loan but wilson did say that these players are for the future so fuck knows
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:25:41 »

Bam!
woolster

« Reply #115 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:39:44 »

You made it to the Supermarine game all the way from Yorkshire did you, when you couldn't even get to Wembley for our biggest game of the decade?

Let's fucking have this right. If you didn't go to the game, then you don't have a valid opinion about how Pericard played. You're always jumping on players backs with no reasoning what-so-ever.

[crispy]:cunt:[/crispy]
is vince your love child Girl Giggle
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:46:45 »

That's not the point though is it? It could be any player. The problem is people giving their opinions on players when they have not actually seen them for themselves.

Like when they have been listening to the commentary on the radio and text in and say, "Ooooh, so and so was crap today".
It's moronic.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:48:01 »

Not unless the mother was Flo-Jo.
woolster

« Reply #118 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 21:56:56 »

That's not the point though is it? It could be any player. The problem is people giving their opinions on players when they have not actually seen them for themselves.

ive seen pericard for the latter of the last season, i hold nothing against him, BUT he just dont seem to be up for it, & if you cant score against hereford, then maybe its time to say goodbye, i will bet anyone on here that he wont score 10 league goals this season, £50 straight bet, league only tho
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 22:00:16 »

ive seen pericard for the latter of the last season, i hold nothing against him, BUT he just dont seem to be up for it, & if you cant score against hereford, then maybe its time to say goodbye, i will bet anyone on here that he wont score 10 league goals this season, £50 straight bet, league only tho

I'm not talking about you, I'm refering to pride of wilts who is slagging him off on the basis of the last two games which he has not attended Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: