Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Surreal Dreams  (Read 8338 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 21:57:07 »

Sitting on the beach finding that constant giant tsunamis (a common theme) are diluting my beer.

Yeah, Im not touching that one...

Never knowingly overstated.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 21:58:37 »

Its all suppressed memories.  Minster Lovell was actually your village priest who buggered his way through you and the other primary school boys for years.  He used to insist on dressing as Rod Stewart singing Do ya think im sexy before the rape.

You're welcome.

Yeah that will be it   Crying
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 22:20:51 »

I just remembered a recent odd one:

The other day  I dream the queen came around and had dinner with us, but something good was on TV so we had a TV dinner and she complained something or other was stale. Anywho, she ended up staying in out guest room. Only I forgot and I went in there 'cause the Mrs has a cold and was snoring her head off. Woke up with the topless Queen sleeping next to me.

Erm, yeah. Just so we are clear I'm not putting the Queen in the birds you would..thread.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 22:40:02 »

I have a recurring dream that somebody is trying to break into my house using tools and gadgets that allow them to come through the walls.

I had one the other week that my airship was escaping from my conservatory and that it needed to be tethered. So convincing was it that I actually went downstairs (I think I was semi sleepwalking) to check.

My subconscious ruins any sex dreams I have - I dreamt I was banging Jennifer Aniston only for her to announce mid stroke she had Aids.

I hate myself some days  Grin
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 22:59:24 »

My subconscious ruins any sex dreams I have - I dreamt I was banging Jennifer Aniston only for her to announce mid stroke she had Aids.

That is hilarious! It's Rimmeresque.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 23:02:47 »

That is hilarious! It's Rimmeresque.

I do sleep with boxing gloves on  Wink
wigglesworth

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 22:50:13 »

Dreamt I was a piece of rope the other night.

Was pretty frustrating, but kind of got used to it after a while.

Felt like the dream went on for hours and I was getting used to life as a piece of rope, I didn't have many conscious thoughts - as I imagine ropes do not - nor concept of time, but I was definitely a piece of rope.

It wasn't unpleasant or anything, just a bit boring. Makes you wonder if inanimate objects know whats going on.  Hmmm
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 22:53:27 »

I had another dream I had a baby last night. It apparantly signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings.

Things get better but they never get good
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 23:46:08 »

Did it take you to the end of your tether?

Perhaps your mind is fraying?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 7, 2013, 00:02:07 »

Felt like the dream went on for hours and I was getting used to life as a piece of rope, I didn't have many conscious thoughts - as I imagine ropes do not - nor concept of time, but I was definitely a piece of rope.

It wasn't unpleasant or anything, just a bit boring. Makes you wonder if inanimate objects know whats going on.  Hmmm
Starts off as a piece of rope but soon turns to an Oxford fan on a piece of string...........
Loobug

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 7, 2013, 12:41:30 »

Did it take you to the end of your tether?

Perhaps your mind is fraying?

I'm afraid not.. :-)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 7, 2013, 18:42:10 »

Truss you!
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 7, 2013, 22:08:22 »

The other morning I was dreaming of making a bacon sandwich.  I finished making it.  I sat down with my bacon sarnie and a lovely cup of tea.  I was about to bite in to it and... - one of my children started screaming in the real world.  Thirty seconds later, its 5am and I'm watching a three year old have a shit while a one year old shouts for attention from his cot. 

They owe me a bacon sandwich.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 7, 2013, 23:48:20 »

I once dreamt that I came back from uni to visit my mum. When I turned up she was talking to the next door neighbour outside of the house and a blue dog walked up to her and she started petting it.

Who's dog is that I asked? My mother said she'd got it recently. I asked why she'd decided to buy a dog and she explained "well because he is blue". At this point the dog pipes up "yeah Simon, because I'm blue".

It was very surreal because my mum isn't really a dog person.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, November 8, 2013, 07:50:25 »

The other morning I was dreaming of making a bacon sandwich.  I finished making it.  I sat down with my bacon sarnie and a lovely cup of tea.  I was about to bite in to it and... - one of my children started screaming in the real world.  Thirty seconds later, its 5am and I'm watching a three year old have a shit while a one year old shouts for attention from his cot. 

They owe me a bacon sandwich.

Brilliant!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: