Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: That's the thanks you get...  (Read 5308 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 18:07:05 »

Just say.........................."is that all the history and heritage you got ? you bunch of fucking wannabe Brits !"
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 18:18:30 »

Could do. Or maybe I should carry on reminding them that they should be grateful for British rule, as it stopped them from being under French rule!

People here keep asking me what I'm doing for Independence Day. Stupid fucks. One such idiot got a little scared when I told him I'm planned to liberate America and return it to British rule using a fleet of UFO's to destroy all their major cities. He thought I was serious. He should be scared 'cause I am!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 18:42:18 »

Funnliy enough, I'm not remotely surprised he took you seriously. They are so stupid, can't we just destroy Amrica? In a sustainable manner, of course!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 19:01:41 »

Only good thing about tomoz is my mums been remarried for 10 years.  I hate americans so will celebrate this

flammableBen

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 19:15:44 »

I hope someone blows up the whitehouse. Independence day stylee, with a space ship. Do Al-Qaeda have spaceships yet?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 19:18:53 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I hope someone blows up the whitehouse. Independence day stylee, with a space ship. Do Al-Qaeda have spaceships yet?

Your'e kidding me right ?

They had had them for fucking years mate
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 19:22:00 »

Did you read my post Ben?  :groan1:
flammableBen

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 19:24:31 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"

Hahaha ace, I did and then I went and read other threads and then I forgot and then I came back.

It's a good idea though. Let's do it.
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 19:28:52 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"

Hahaha ace, I did and then I went and read other threads and then I forgot and then I came back.

It's a good idea though. Let's do it.

My missus got some great pictures in Rome. Dubya visited the Pope while we were there, and we got a bit mixed up in some political protests (including being very close to some loon attacking the Carabinieri with a molatov cocktail  :shock: ). Not deliberately like, but its given me an idea for some slogans to print out tonight and hang on the street lamps. For example:

God Smash America
George Bush - International Terrorist

That sort of thing. I'm so fucking dead tomorrow, I tell y'all... Suicide
mattboyslim

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 08:53:12 »

I was in Rome then too Coxy - had a close run with the police whilst trying to find a restaurant, having wondered why the bus we were on was massively rerouted when we went home later we saw the trashed shops and grafiti it all fell into place.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 09:05:50 »

In my defence, I was set on fire, given a fat lip and have a giant bruise on my left arm.  We are the clumsiest couple on this planet. FACT.
flammableBen

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 12:04:42 »

Being set on fire is so 2 months ago. Lame.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 12:08:19 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
In my defence, I was set on fire, given a fat lip and have a giant bruise on my left arm.  We are the clumsiest couple on this planet. FACT.

was it your hair set on fire?? did you engage in a bit of partner beating?  Wink
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 12:17:13 »

Quote from: "pc younger"
Quote from: "STFCBird"

was it your hair set on fire?? did you engage in a bit of partner beating?  Wink

no, it was my pyjama's  Sad  I felt like flammable ben for a split second.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 12:19:56 »

My Mrs wants to go to monkey world.  :|

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: